Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Bovine Ovary

I lost 2 inches erect (went from a fairly average 6in down to 4in to 4.5in on a good day) and flacid it's typically only two inches now(used to be 3 on average).

I haven't had much of a sex drive for years now, so the loss in length doesn't really bother me.

(12-08-2015, 03:17 AM)Outsider Wrote:  My break might not be long enough to prove whether or not there's any truth to the claims. I'll probably switch to a PM program for awhile after my break.

To which claims are you referring to, Outsider?

The claim that it's effects on hormone levels are permanent, of which I didn't believe to be true in the first place.

ahhhh, gotcha. I think that was debated on here a while ago. But I don't know what the conclusion was.

well
I was messaged last night from a tg girl who said she wished now that she never started

bo

she has growth, now feels like a woman inside , and has no erections

Now changed her mind and stopped nbe

But after a year on BO

it seems to have flipped her and dead downstairs ?

With pm you can come back

BO not always

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Julie

Julie, please don't take this the wrong way, it's not directed at your veracity of the statement.... But do you remember when people were saying the same thing about PM? It wasn't that long ago either.

I think anytime you play, you have gotta pay. And I don't mean that in a mean way either. It's just the facts.

Since my heart attack 10 yrs ago, the doctors tried like 5 -6 different meds just for my dysrhythmia, they just hit upon the right combo a yr ago. So, the point is, no one really knows how anything can or will affect them until they try it.

Well iaboy

maybe

I have been on this site a long time and still keep in touch with a number of people

who have gone to the wild side , all of them and they now number 11 all flipped on BO and not one of them on PM

so basically dont agree ?

Julie

(06-10-2015, 03:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Well iaboymaybe
I have been on this site a long time and still keep in touch with a number of people
who have gone to the wild side , all of them and they now number 11 all flipped on BO and not one of them on PM
so basically dont agree ?

Julie

By going to the wild side you mean they are M to F? Do you have any stats on how much breast growth they achieved on BO alone? That would be interesting to know since so many are currently saying BO is not very effective for male breast growth. Did these people at some point switch to hrt meds?

Yes they achieved significant growth , but the BO flipped their endocrine systems to a non stop ,

They then had no choice but to continue and yes now on HRT and living full time,

Not all obviously but there seems a far far greater incidence of switch fliipping to full time on BO ,

One flipped there is no middle,

MORE WORRYINGLY I speak to many girls on full time HRT who have stopped and come back to male

NOT SO on BO once switched on

Julie

(06-10-2015, 03:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes they achieved significant growth , but the BO flipped their endocrine systems to a non stop ,

They then had no choice but to continue and yes now on HRT and living full time,

Not all obviously but there seems a far far greater incidence of switch fliipping to full time on BO ,

One flipped there is no middle,

MORE WORRYINGLY I speak to many girls on full time HRT who have stopped and come back to male

NOT SO on BO once switched on

Julie

Just goes to show....Friends and what one perceives is the truth. Eh??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon