Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying Bovine Ovary

Intro (skip this if it bores you):

Umm... Yeah. I'm starting BO. I'm sort of transgender, not really sure yet. I'm twenty one years old and started BO two months ago. I just decided that I should probably try to keep a log of some sort if I have any results. So yeah, I'm doing that here. Just some background on the results I'm looking for; I know I'm young for most of the people on this site, but I'd really like to just lower libido and eliminate sexual functions. Yeah, it might seem rash, but that's pretty much the way I've felt for the last ten years.
Headline:
I'm not necessarily looking for breast growth, but I'm posting on this site for anyone to see if there are actually results. Yes, I know that plenty of other people have seen some changes occur and others have not, but I'm kind of just testing pure BO and I'd just think that my log could help some people decide whether or not to try it as a viable option. I will definitely go at least 7 months and might just post a while after that to report whether there are lasting difference or the cumulative/permanent effect that some websites claim has any truth to it at all. Anyway, for me, breast development is mostly a way of keeping track of the transition.

Just some more technical info:
-Started at 500mg and bumped it up to 1500mg around the second month.
-I'm using Swanson's BO, I don't really plan on supplementing it with anything though I am making sure to get at least the daily minimum of protein through regular food (like, an insane amount of milk) to make sure any changes aren't restricted by my lackluster diet.
-I weigh a little more than 100 lb. Yeah, I know, my parents used to think I was anorexic (I'm not). But I'm kind of short too, so it's not that ridiculous. Basically, I'm very thin, so any breast growth should be pretty apparent.
-Prior to BO, my hormone levels were pretty much average.
-I tried breast massage too; I'm not exactly very frequent with it, but that might contribute to any of my results, so I thought I should mention it.

SKIP DOWN HERE IF YOU WANT TO JUST LOOK AT THE RESULTS
Ok, that was much wordier than I thought it would be! Anyway, time to get to my results. My actual results section is going to be much shorter because I'm kind of skeptical of BO and I don't want to report any, maybe-ish results that could easily be a placebo effect. So these are all just definite results that I am sure are definitely there:

First Month:
-I definitely developed a breast bud on my right side. This was around the second week of bovine ovary use and has lasted since then. I don't think there is much breast tissue growth other than areola development, but I might be wrong. No areola development on the left side unfortunately, but it is kind of nice because I'm able to compare the right side to something.
-The areola is definitely sensitive, but I'm not sure if that's really the same thing as breast aches that are supposed to indicate growth.
-My skin might feel kind of softer, but it's not as if I payed much attention to how soft my skin was before.
-No change in body hair (I wasn't expecting any at this point).
-No change in fat concentrations (i.e. no significant change in the size of my waist, thighs, etc.)

Gritty details (as in stuff to do with male...parts):
-No change in frequency of random ere. (yeah, it's kind of too much for me to say the whole word).
-Morning ones are definitely much less common (unless I'm specifically thinking of something that causes ones; for me that does not include sexual fantasies because I don't have any, but for some reason it just kind of includes whenever I think about, um, shapeshifting. Like into birds and stuff. Ok, it's weird, I know. But that's how it works for me, unfortunately).

Second Month:
-The areola development on my right side has been maintained, and I think that some breast tissue may have developed as well. My nipple on my right side seems to be slightly larger too (as opposed to the practically flat nipple on my left side).
-Speaking of my left breast, the left areola has definitely expanded significantly and quickly. No breast tissue growth still but this areola definitely expanded over a much shorter period of time than the other one. Might show a little of the supposed cumulative effect?
-Both of my areolas seem to be getting darker, but maybe that's just how they look in the right light.
-No change to body hair or the softness of my skin

Gritty Details:
-Ok, random ere. are definitely completely gone unless I think about what I was talking about in the first month's gritty section.
-Morning ere. are pretty much nonexistent now. That's nice. I didn't think it would happen so quickly, but there weren't every single day before either, so I guess that's to be expected for me at least.

1st and 2nd month conclusions:
So yeah, I am definitely seeing some results. I can't contribute that all to infrequent breast massages. So even if the claims that BO increases levels of aromatase aren't true, there are definitely at least trace amounts of estrogen in the BO pills.

Just some extra notes:
-I am not including any specific body measurements. I took some, but I really wouldn't trust them at all because I literally have no experience with measurements Huh . Still, if anyone would like me to post my supposed measurements, than I'd be fine with doing that, I just don't want anyone to necessarily see my horrible measurements and form an opinion about BO based on them. Please, if anyone has advice about taking body measurements, that would be nice.
-Um, in case anyone is wondering why this is my first post, it's really just because I got into looking at BO recently and I pretty much only use these forums for that. I'm not really interested in JUST breast growth, so I never felt the need to use this site much before.
-This is as much a log for myself as it is for the other users on this site, but if anything seems unclear then feel free to just ask me about it, though I probably know just as few certain details about how BO works as anyone else does.

Wow... hehe, that was huge. Sorry for making it all so long.

Great info, I'm on 1500 (6pills) BO a day only a week so far but I definitely noticed skin softness.

Have you noticed any shrinkage of your testes? And any change in the amount of cum? Those are two things I'm hoping for hah Blush

Sounds like a good program.
I Just ended several months on BO and did notice growth, erections are all but gone, but nothing else happened. I'm on PM now and am noticing lots of changes in the breast now. Love it!
I'd recommend you take pics. Its the best way to know your growing or not. and you can use them for bragging rights too.

@ic4ru5575 No real size changes to male parts. Can't really tell, and I don't think that's supposed to happen anyway until around the 5th or 6th month according to some websites. The second part I wouldn't know about because I don't really feel like testing that. So yeah.

@Happyme PM is a bit costly for my preference, and since breast growth is only a side goal for me I'd rather just try something that at least has a slim chance of permanently affecting things other than the breasts. For the most part I just don't think that PM really offers that as much as BO claims to. Regarding pictures, I'm kind of just shy regarding my body in general and I don't really think I could post them up here. Seriously though, I had no breast tissue to begin with and pretty much no chest fat either, so if I do eventually decide that it might be worth posting pictures then any progress would be clear.

I did a little over 9 months on BO, but I didn't quite get the results I was hoping for.

-I did get some budding and a bit of swelling of the breast tissue. It was a good start for me, but I want more.

-My aureolas got a bit wider and puffier(the left side used to be pretty much flat). They also became sensitive, and even bumping lightly into objects hurts. I also get random aches within the breast tissue.

-I still get erections(never went away, wish they would), but I've lost a bit of length(lost about 2in.)/size. My testes also look about 25% smaller.

-My skin feels softer/smoother than it did before I started.

I'm currently starting a 2 week(possibly 3 weeks) break/detox myself. So far my only ill effects are a headache and a decrease in appetite.

My break might not be long enough to prove whether or not there's any truth to the claims. I'll probably switch to a PM program for awhile after my break.

(12-08-2015, 03:17 AM)Outsider Wrote:  I did a little over 9 months on BO, but I didn't quite get the results I was hoping for.

-I did get some budding and a bit of swelling of the breast tissue. It was a good start for me, but I want more.

-My aureolas got a bit wider and puffier(the left side used to be pretty much flat). They also became sensitive, and even bumping lightly into objects hurts. I also get random aches within the breast tissue.

-I still get erections(never went away, wish they would), but I've lost a bit of length(lost about 2in.)/size. My testes also look about 25% smaller.

I'm currently starting a 2 week(possibly 3 weeks) break/detox myself. So far my only ill effects are a headache and a decrease in appetite.

My break might not be long enough to prove whether or not there's any truth to the claims. I'll probably switch to a PM program for awhile after my break.

how many did you take per day and did you notice reduction in semen?

I was taking 10 BO a day(5 am, 5 pm), though I was taking about 1500mg PM instead of BO every 4th day(If I did BO again it would likely be without PM, or try cycling 2 weeks on BO/ 1 week on PM).

My previous program(I was using Evanesce for a few years) before coming to BN and starting a BO program left my semen cloudy white to transparent(varies) and thinner/almost watery, at significantly reduced quantities. Though my ability to get erections was never lost(I wouldn't mind if I lost the ability though).

While on the BO my semen pretty much remained that way, so it's hard to say if it was the BO or just an after effect of my previous program. Considering the time I spent on the previous program I wonder if it would actually be able to return to normal.

Before doing any NBE supplements my semen was much thicker, and I produced a lot, so it's a significant difference.

(12-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Outsider Wrote:  I was taking 10 BO a day(5 am, 5 pm), though I was taking about 1500mg PM instead of BO every 4th day(If I did BO again it would likely be without PM, or try cycling 2 weeks on BO/ 1 week on PM).

My previous program(I was using Evanesce for a few years) before coming to BN and starting a BO program left my semen cloudy white to transparent(varies) and thinner/almost watery, at significantly reduced quantities. Though my ability to get erections was never lost(I wouldn't mind if I lost the ability though).

While on the BO my semen pretty much remained that way, so it's hard to say if it was the BO or just an after effect of my previous program. Considering the time I spent on the previous program I wonder if it would actually be able to return to normal.

Before doing any NBE supplements my semen was much thicker, and I produced a lot, so it's a significant difference.

very interesting, thank you for the info Smile

(12-08-2015, 03:17 AM)Outsider Wrote:  I did a little over 9 months on BO, but I didn't quite get the results I was hoping for.

Did the loss in length include during erections or just when flaccid?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon