Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about restarting PM after 6mo off

I know the answers to this must vary greatly-but I'm going to ask it anyway and hope that "fast growers" will respond.

I started PM (2000mg+ cream) last year, and literally grew breasts within 6 weeks - from soreness and swollen areola to budding and 1 1/2" gain in over-measurement of breast tissue and not just redistributed fat. Since February NONE of the new growth has disappeared. But the soreness and swollen areola disappeared which I miss greatly Sad

So my wife -who says she wants them bigger Big Grin- says that we're going to start again in September - with 2000mg and the Ainterol breast spray since they seem to have discontinued the cream.

My questions that I hope other fast initial growers might respond to are:
  • After over 6 months off, is my soreness, areola effect and growth most like over?
  • What did you experience? Did that return - and more or less than before?
  • Does anyone know why Ainterol discontinued the cream? Or does anyone have any experience using the new breast spray?

I don't want to start with high expectations based on what happened my first time. But I'd like to have high hopes Blush

(09-08-2015, 11:32 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  I know the answers to this must vary greatly-but I'm going to ask it anyway and hope that "fast growers" will respond.

I started PM (2000mg+ cream) last year, and literally grew breasts within 6 weeks - from soreness and swollen areola to budding and 1 1/2" gain in over-measurement of breast tissue and not just redistributed fat. Since February NONE of the new growth has disappeared. But the soreness and swollen areola disappeared which I miss greatly Sad

So my wife -who says she wants them bigger Big Grin- says that we're going to start again in September - with 2000mg and the Ainterol breast spray since they seem to have discontinued the cream.

My questions that I hope other fast initial growers might respond to are:
  • After over 6 months off, is my soreness, areola effect and growth most like over?
  • What did you experience? Did that return - and more or less than before?
  • Does anyone know why Ainterol discontinued the cream? Or does anyone have any experience using the new breast spray?

I don't want to start with high expectations based on what happened my first time. But I'd like to have high hopes Blush

I expect you will have some "growing" pains, but maybe not as severe? I am sure it varies per individual, after all everyone's body chemistry is diverse.

It really depends on how much your mammary glands have matured before you stopped. I would just expect you to "fill" in a lot more.

I know many people smarter than me have said to go like 3 months on, and at least a 3 week break off to let your body flush and let your body reset. They say that is the best, safest and more sure way of growth.

I took six weeks off due to having problems with blood pressure that was unrelated to NB growth. I can tell you I lost about 1/2 cup, but in about a month have rebounded and my breast feel more like breast.

Not the best answer, but never the less an honest one from me.

I restarted about a month and a half ago, taking 2000 PM and 2000 SP after an extended break. I've experienced no soreness or pains, but increased fullness, shape, and nipple size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon