Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Question about restarting PM after 6mo off - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Pueraria Mirifica (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Question about restarting PM after 6mo off (/showthread.php?tid=23984)

Question about restarting PM after 6mo off - maturemetalsub - 09-08-2015

I know the answers to this must vary greatly-but I'm going to ask it anyway and hope that "fast growers" will respond.

I started PM (2000mg+ cream) last year, and literally grew breasts within 6 weeks - from soreness and swollen areola to budding and 1 1/2" gain in over-measurement of breast tissue and not just redistributed fat. Since February NONE of the new growth has disappeared. But the soreness and swollen areola disappeared which I miss greatly Sad

So my wife -who says she wants them bigger Big Grin- says that we're going to start again in September - with 2000mg and the Ainterol breast spray since they seem to have discontinued the cream.

My questions that I hope other fast initial growers might respond to are:
I don't want to start with high expectations based on what happened my first time. But I'd like to have high hopes Blush

RE: Question about restarting PM after 6mo off - The First Aria - 11-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 11:32 PM)maturemetalsub Wrote:  I know the answers to this must vary greatly-but I'm going to ask it anyway and hope that "fast growers" will respond.

I started PM (2000mg+ cream) last year, and literally grew breasts within 6 weeks - from soreness and swollen areola to budding and 1 1/2" gain in over-measurement of breast tissue and not just redistributed fat. Since February NONE of the new growth has disappeared. But the soreness and swollen areola disappeared which I miss greatly Sad

So my wife -who says she wants them bigger Big Grin- says that we're going to start again in September - with 2000mg and the Ainterol breast spray since they seem to have discontinued the cream.

My questions that I hope other fast initial growers might respond to are:
  • After over 6 months off, is my soreness, areola effect and growth most like over?
  • What did you experience? Did that return - and more or less than before?
  • Does anyone know why Ainterol discontinued the cream? Or does anyone have any experience using the new breast spray?

I don't want to start with high expectations based on what happened my first time. But I'd like to have high hopes Blush

I expect you will have some "growing" pains, but maybe not as severe? I am sure it varies per individual, after all everyone's body chemistry is diverse.

It really depends on how much your mammary glands have matured before you stopped. I would just expect you to "fill" in a lot more.

I know many people smarter than me have said to go like 3 months on, and at least a 3 week break off to let your body flush and let your body reset. They say that is the best, safest and more sure way of growth.

I took six weeks off due to having problems with blood pressure that was unrelated to NB growth. I can tell you I lost about 1/2 cup, but in about a month have rebounded and my breast feel more like breast.

Not the best answer, but never the less an honest one from me.

RE: Question about restarting PM after 6mo off - Scotti - 13-08-2015

I restarted about a month and a half ago, taking 2000 PM and 2000 SP after an extended break. I've experienced no soreness or pains, but increased fullness, shape, and nipple size.