Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't miss pants

DLE,
I think your a great friend for accommodating your friends request. However, it was a bit selfish of him to ask that of you. I think most of us are jealous that your boss is so understanding and supportive. I'd love to be able to dress that way for work. If you don't mind me saying so, you are so passable that I would never know if I wasn't reading these entries. Just saying I'm a fan.

There are days when it's OK to be selfish, and I think you're wedding day should be one of them.

(12-08-2015, 04:08 AM)Erin Wrote:  DLE,
I think your a great friend for accommodating your friends request. However, it was a bit selfish of him to ask that of you. I think most of us are jealous that your boss is so understanding and supportive. I'd love to be able to dress that way for work. If you don't mind me saying so, you are so passable that I would never know if I wasn't reading these entries. Just saying I'm a fan.

I totally agree! !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon