Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

(23-07-2015, 10:35 PM)spanky Wrote:  Oh bounteous avatar, Callooh! Callay!

Radiantly beaming. CoolWink

(23-07-2015, 11:12 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  Ohhhhh my GAWD!!! Lol. Those are HUGE. Lotus how do you even handle those we talked a bit ago and remember you saying you dont really do bras much and keep it basic with shirts and such. But how?? Those gotta be pushing the DD boundary. How is the wife taking to them lol

Well, I did ask where did wearing a sports bra place on the bra poll?. I still like my tee's (what can I say). Rolleyes She (wife) doesn't care one way or the other about the boobs, that's fine with me. RolleyesWinkDodgy

(Almost forgot, yes on DD's)

(23-07-2015, 04:42 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 02:13 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 07:43 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I've tried, but I just feel like despite the bigger butt, men's underwear is just easier on the downstairs equipment. I'm not very interested in crossdressing though.

Also, I'm not sure what people would think if I squatted to do some work, and they saw a lacy band. Big Grin
They don't HAVE to be lacy! The ones I wear don't have any lace at all, plenty of room for the baggage and they're very comfy!

What brand do you use WAP? I'm interested in wearing panties, but like most men, no room for equipment; you seemed to have found some.

What I wear now are boy shorts for men pretty much. They got room for the front, but make my butt look nice and round. I know my butts getting bigger because they're starting to rise up from the bottom and my lower butt sticks out sometimes. Looks like my ass is getting hungry and starting to eat my shorts, lol.
If you mean in men's, the last two packs I bought were by a company called, Jake's. I got them at Marshall's or T. J. Maxx. They're usually 6 pairs in a box for about $6.00 to $10.00. I forget the name of the previous ones I used to wear, but I got them at the same places for the same prices. I had `em for a good 15 years or better until the elastic started to dry out.
If you mean women's, I'm not really sure of the brand name. I get them at Wal-Mart and they just have a round sticker on each pair that says something like, "The world's most comfortable panties." And they are!! The only thing I don't like about them is that my beans sometimes wear holes into the sides of the crotch.
Your ass eats your shorts??? You mean, like this?? https://youtu.be/bjQxxiAJfp8

(23-07-2015, 01:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 02:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 06:29 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I figure, one of us has to be the woman... Which apparently means do the dishes, the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning.
for this, I could live with my mom.... Wink Rolleyes
Mom is okay with you wearing panties?

No, Mom's not OK - but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
And it'd be easy enough to hide things from her, she's not the type to go through my personal stuff... like underwear, mail, cell phone, email, etc. ;-)
Lucky you!! Mine's gone through my dresser at least twice and thrown out some pretty valuable things because she thought they were perverse: my Alice Cooper "school's Out" panties, two copies of the Woodstock photo book (because it had naked pictures in it!!) that were given out for free in 1970, but are now worth at least $50.00 @!! And, the second time, she tossed out clothes that meant something to me!! A printed shirt my guitarist gave me; a military shirt one of my fans gave me because he thought I'd be cold on the long trip home after the show; another military shirt that I first drew my logo for the band on the back and would always wear when cutting the hedges because it has those shoulder flaps that button down and I could keep the power cord in it to keep it from falling into the blades and electrocuting me; my Frankie Goes To Hollywood t-shirt. The thing is, both times, they were WAY up on the third floor where she almost never goes and those things weren't bothering her in the LEAST!! AND, at least the second time, I was an adult in my late 20's!!

(24-07-2015, 06:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 01:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  No, Mom's not OK - but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
And it'd be easy enough to hide things from her, she's not the type to go through my personal stuff... like underwear, mail, cell phone, email, etc. ;-)
Lucky you!! Mine's gone through my dresser at least twice and thrown out some pretty valuable things because she thought they were perverse: my Alice Cooper "school's Out" panties, two copies of the Woodstock photo book (because it had naked pictures in it!!) that were given out for free in 1970, but are now worth at least $50.00 @!! And, the second time, she tossed out clothes that meant something to me!! A printed shirt my guitarist gave me; a military shirt one of my fans gave me because he thought I'd be cold on the long trip home after the show; another military shirt that I first drew my logo for the band on the back and would always wear when cutting the hedges because it has those shoulder flaps that button down and I could keep the power cord in it to keep it from falling into the blades and electrocuting me; my Frankie Goes To Hollywood t-shirt. The thing is, both times, they were WAY up on the third floor where she almost never goes and those things weren't bothering her in the LEAST!! AND, at least the second time, I was an adult in my late 20's!!

Yeah - I get that.
I've had the problem with the girlfriend instead.
As in, hacked my email, read my texts, threw out my hormones (a VERY sore point), cleared out pictures of old GFs, and I know I'm missing things - and since I learned she regularly threw away her daughter's stuff when they moved? Yeah... No good feelings.

Mom DID go through a few things now and then, but I had a lot of places she just never looked for anything. She DID find things a few times - like, women's clothing in an old suitcase in the attic? But didn't make the connection.
Fortunately, she's an Ostrich.

Sounds like yours takes the cake on being intrusive and not respecting boundaries.
My sympathies...
But - weird aside - today I'm wearing a Champion Sports bra, and a normal button-down shirt. I noticed as I was leaving the house - the only reasons people see "male" are the goatee, and the clothes TELLING them I'm male. Otherwise, they'd see Boobs. As in, the shirt - cleaned and pressed at the cleaners, hanging in the closet since, until I put it on this morning... ?
Yeah, there's a crease under the boobs. Several. Creases. And a Uni-boob from the compression sports bra.
A few sixteenths of an inch, a woman's top, a shave (and a wig)? Not so sure!
So, use a Genie Bra (I do wear them to work sometimes), and remove the "Male" marker... And I might be taken for a female.

It's actually SCARY (I'm ugly, after all!) :-)
But the body is doing SOMETHING, with only minimal help from me (Saw Palmetto and Reishi Mushroom.)

Maybe it's time to buy stock in Bali, Warner, VS...? ;-)

(24-07-2015, 03:17 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(24-07-2015, 06:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 01:05 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  No, Mom's not OK - but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Yeah - I get that.
I've had the problem with the girlfriend instead.
As in, hacked my email, read my texts, threw out my hormones (a VERY sore point), cleared out pictures of old GFs, and I know I'm missing things - and since I learned she regularly threw away her daughter's stuff when they moved? Yeah... No good feelings.

Mom DID go through a few things now and then, but I had a lot of places she just never looked for anything. She DID find things a few times - like, women's clothing in an old suitcase in the attic? But didn't make the connection.
Fortunately, she's an Ostrich.

Sounds like yours takes the cake on being intrusive and not respecting boundaries.
My sympathies...
But - weird aside - today I'm wearing a Champion Sports bra, and a normal button-down shirt. I noticed as I was leaving the house - the only reasons people see "male" are the goatee, and the clothes TELLING them I'm male. Otherwise, they'd see Boobs. As in, the shirt - cleaned and pressed at the cleaners, hanging in the closet since, until I put it on this morning... ?
Yeah, there's a crease under the boobs. Several. Creases. And a Uni-boob from the compression sports bra.
A few sixteenths of an inch, a woman's top, a shave (and a wig)? Not so sure!
So, use a Genie Bra (I do wear them to work sometimes), and remove the "Male" marker... And I might be taken for a female.

It's actually SCARY (I'm ugly, after all!) :-)
But the body is doing SOMETHING, with only minimal help from me (Saw Palmetto and Reishi Mushroom.)

Maybe it's time to buy stock in Bali, Warner, VS...? ;-)

Dianna, I have often thought the same thing. Other than the fact I am on a local Little League Board for Baseball, and do not want to ostracize my family and close friends. I would "present" as female a few times. I am not a full time CD, nor wishing to go full trans. But o well.

(22-07-2015, 05:05 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Never. Not a crossdresser. And I can't imagine it being comfortable as they don't have space for male equipment.

Since my rear is getting a little bigger, they fit better, IMO.

Not sure how that would solve the issue up front. But on a side note, while I'm not trying to grow my butt or hips, I wouldn't be opposed to it if it happened. No hips and no butt means it's damn near impossible to keep pants up.

(24-07-2015, 09:53 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 05:05 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Never. Not a crossdresser. And I can't imagine it being comfortable as they don't have space for male equipment.

Since my rear is getting a little bigger, they fit better, IMO.

Not sure how that would solve the issue up front. But on a side note, while I'm not trying to grow my butt or hips, I wouldn't be opposed to it if it happened. No hips and no butt means it's damn near impossible to keep pants up.

Not sure myself, but my testicles are getting smaller. They almost "self tuck" now. No discomfort when they do.

What nonsense! Of course they have room for male equipment--they freakin stretch after all. Sheesh! When will this old myth finally die?

(25-07-2015, 02:21 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  

What nonsense! Of course they have room for male equipment--they freakin stretch after all. Sheesh! When will this old myth finally die?

For most styles and brands, very true. I have purchased a few boy shorts in which they boys slip out (or go over the net, so to speak).

For me, the discovery of the comfort of thongs was a revelation. They are my everyday summer wear. It is best if the pocket is stretchy, unless you want a tuck-assist. Like iaboy, I believe mine are shrinking a little, although sometimes one gets a little uncomfortable tucked. Keeping them tucked when I am physically active is not easy, but for some perverse reason (imagine that!) I like to tuck them at times.

I go through periods of mostly wearing panties or mostly wearing male underwear. What I like about panties is the variety in cuts and fabrics at a reasonable price. I like how panties can have a very functional style and cut, while also having the option of wearing more sensual fabrics. Also, I like how panties take up less space in the drawer per item than do male underwear.

I have plenty of male and female undies in stock, so I haven't bought any in a while.

(25-07-2015, 02:21 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  

I think it really depends on the fabric and cut. Thongs for example, wouldn't be very accommodating for male equipment, unlike other styles like briefs or hi-cuts. Fabrics like nylon I think offers a little more leeway in sizing than material like cotton.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon