Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

I know all of you were holding your breath's, in wanting me to publish a new poll. LOL. (Lotus is probably rolling on the floor laughing). So, here goes.

I wear Panties, almost full time, except to my Doctor's Visit's and such. Otherwise it's Satin, Lace or Slinky feeling nylon. Again, there is no reason to post a response, unless you really want to, or have something light hearted from your experience.

Just have fun, but try to be as honest as possible please.

Never. Not a crossdresser. And I can't imagine it being comfortable as they don't have space for male equipment.

(21-07-2015, 11:16 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Never. Not a crossdresser. And I can't imagine it being comfortable as they don't have space for male equipment.

Since my rear is getting a little bigger, they fit better, IMO.

I love panties and I've been wearing them most of the time for many years.

On those occasions when I do wear men's underpants, I cannot wait to change out of them. I don't have a good explanation for this, except that I feel more at home in panties.

(21-07-2015, 10:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I know all of you were holding your breath's, in wanting me to publish a new poll. LOL. (Lotus is probably rolling on the floor laughing). So, here goes.

I wear Panties, almost full time, except to my Doctor's Visit's and such. Otherwise it's Satin, Lace or Slinky feeling nylon. Again, there is no reason to post a response, unless you really want to, or have something light hearted from your experience.

Just have fun, but try to be as honest as possible please.

I've never worn them and don't even think about wearing them. Although I sometimes wonder how nice they might feel against my hairless genitals.

I prefer panties to male underwear, but usually wear boxers. the woman likes boxers...
I've got panties I wear when I can, just basic stuff...
But I had to love her reaction to the lace bikini I was wearing the other day: "Really?!"

Meh...

But I think it's "No Boundaries" has some REALLY nice panties I'd love to use.
At this time, I like compression wear, too, but that's not really practical for daily wear until I've got the weight under control on my own.

As to "room for male equipment," (1) that's the point of tucking, and (2) I'm not sure if I should be jealous or horrified by the size implications. ;-)
I've always had "enough" room, but need a wide gusset! :-D

OMG Diana, you going to leave us hanging about your Panty episode???

As I have always been a grower, not a shower,(meaning my penis starts out small, but when rigid is almost 7"), I to have to have a wider gusset. But, my testicles have shrunk where I have no problem tucking.

Wow, I cant believe the number's, all categories are statistically even. Who would of thought that?

(22-07-2015, 05:13 PM)iaboy Wrote:  OMG Diana, you going to leave us hanging about your Panty episode???

As I have always been a grower, not a shower,(meaning my penis starts out small, but when rigid is almost 7"), I to have to have a wider gusset. But, my testicles have shrunk where I have no problem tucking.

LOL

Didn't mean to leave you hanging. That was essentially all of it. I'm worn the lace bikini to work one day, green, BTW, and when I came around the corner with the bikinis on and the belly hanging out, her reaction was, "Really?!" as "in, You CAN'T be serious, wearing those!"

For me, it's just another mark int he ledger - she's got bigger belly, smaller boobs, and 10% Body Fat on me - plus, wears only pants, and underwear... Depends. A joke, as she normally goes commando, but when she doesn't...

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

I figure, one of us has to be the woman... Which apparently means do the dishes, the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning.
for this, I could live with my mom.... Wink Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon