Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

Just got out of the shower and I noticed that the lumps behind my nipples are going down. Is that supposed to happen during this process? I've always heard about the firming of nipples but not the softening of them. Starting to think that I'm losing progress over here. I know I took a 2 week break from my vacation but it was just a few days ago I felt the firmness still there. Is my testosterone starting to take over or am I creating DHT? So many questions and I'm getting worried! >_<

My plan is getting edited now that I've started BO. Here's what I've got so far...

Swanson's BO 1x2 per day
Standard Process Neuroplex 1x2 per day
Swanson's Ultra Bioprine 1x2 per day
Swanson's Stinging Nettle Root 1x2 per day
White Peony 2x2 per day
Red Reishi 2x2 per day
Fenugreek 2x2 per day
Spearmint Tea 2 cups per day
Still waiting for Maca Root to come in. should be this week.

thanks for the info cafemaid!

OMG!! I just squeezed the mounds on my chest to feel for them and see if they decreased in size and I just lactated!! I JUST F*@$ing LACTATED!!! <_< Blush

(11-08-2015, 08:39 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  OMG!! I just squeezed the mounds on my chest to feel for them and see if they decreased in size and I just lactated!! I JUST F*@$ing LACTATED!!! <_< Blush
WAY COOL!!!! Did you taste it?

Awesome!
1 - Jealous
2 - Would love to help. ;-)

Keep growing!!!

(12-08-2015, 12:16 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 08:39 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  OMG!! I just squeezed the mounds on my chest to feel for them and see if they decreased in size and I just lactated!! I JUST F*@$ing LACTATED!!! <_< Blush
WAY COOL!!!! Did you taste it?

Nah I didn't taste it. It was clear and not cloudy like breast milk. I might try to taste it then if it changes color. I think maybe it was because I add fenugreek back into the program.

(12-08-2015, 12:40 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Awesome!
1 - Jealous
2 - Would love to help. ;-)

Keep growing!!!

Lol Diana. When they get bigger I wonder how much they would produce then. If I can make it happen again after work today, I'll post a pic.

Oh! The clear stuff!! Yeah, I got that a few decades ago, LONG before I even tried to grow my tits. Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not so sure that was lactate.

Sorry, for some reason, these two attempts at using the quote button got me nothing!!

(12-08-2015, 01:56 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Oh! The clear stuff!! Yeah, I got that a few decades ago, LONG before I even tried to grow my tits. Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not so sure that was lactate.

Damn. What is that btw? I got excited for nothing lol.

(12-08-2015, 05:49 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(12-08-2015, 01:56 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Oh! The clear stuff!! Yeah, I got that a few decades ago, LONG before I even tried to grow my tits. Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not so sure that was lactate.

Damn. What is that btw? I got excited for nothing lol.
I'm not sure! I don't even recall how I got it! I think I just kinda squeezed a bit. Did you get a lot or just a drop or two? I only got the few drops.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon