Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

Heart 

Hello everyone. I've lurked these forums long enough to where I've finally come to introduce myself (Lotus, you're my hero). Everyone here seems so cool and we all have the same common interest; B00BS! I also want to feminize my body as well. I've been skinny all my life and have always admired women with hips and large thighs (Chun-Li is my favorite character video game character for that reason). I started my NBE program today and this is what I've got:

Current body measurements:
Height 5' 9" (no shoes on)
Weight 160lbs
Chest: 36AA
Waist: 29"
Hips: 41" I do a lot of weighted squats Wink
Body type: Skinny ripped (hoso-macho for those that speak Japanese Big Grin)
I have nice pectoral muscles, but my body fat is close to non-existent. I ordered BO and Pituitary Gland as well. I plan on taking those with the Red Reishi that I have or the Chinese Skull Cap. I wonder if I should take those first so I can feminize my body more and gain some body fat before apply the PM method?

Phyto-estrogen:
PM - 3000mg/day
Fenugreek - 1830mg/day

Anti-Androgens:
Peony&Licorice teapills - 3960mg/day
Spearmint tabs - 400mg/day

Supplements:
vitafusion Women's
Magnesium Citrate - 250mg/day
Biotin - 10,000mcg/day
Fish Oil - 1400mg/day
B Complex (B-12, B-6, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid) - 1mL/day
Serious Mass Whey Protein (I have a hyper metabolism so I need this to keep my weight up)

Extras:
Breast growth and body curving hypnosis videos and bineural sounds from YouTube.
Morning and evening breast massage.
Push-ups, Pull-ups, hanging leg raises, and squats. (I'm a pretty fit guy)

The B complex keeps me awake all day from morning until bedtime. I think it counteracts the initial fatigue I felt when I first started NBE a month ago. I halted my NBE because I wanted to wait until I got all my supplements. At that time I had only did it for a week and began to feel the chest pains and sensitive nipples. Everything is here now, so I'm ready to rock!

Hi cafe maid, (that's cute, service industry maybe?). Wink

Welcome, that's a nice looking program, well thought out and presented, if I could, I'd suggest a couple tweeks, lol nbe hacks, ok?. (just my recommendations, it's up to you though).

- cut that PM dose in half, that's a big reason for the fatigue, that kind of dose is less effective.

NBE Reseach (3-4 posts in this thread regarding it)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23246

- Biotin is great for NBE, although it counters with some medications,

- (Alpha Lipoic and biotin taken together can each reduce the body's absorption of the other, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) & Biotin taken together can each reduce the body's absorption of the other.

- Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates.

- Reishi (from experience), is better fitted for NBE, (standarderized). I take anti-androgens first, wait 15 mins, then add phytoestrogens. It's how I believe androgen receptors are blocked, paving the way for improved metabolism of E1/E2.

Fat redisturbution takes a few months before you'll see the changes, although you've probably already seen some skin softness changes. The fast metabolism might be a challenge gaining fat, avoid triglycerides as much as possible, this is the fat that causes free radical (cellular) damage, inflammation, diabetes. Instead look into phospholipids and other anti-inflammatories. Triglycerides are soluble only in fat, whereas phospholipids are soluble in both water and fat. One example of phospholipids is krill oil.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. Big Grin

(03-06-2015, 04:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi cafe maid, (that's cute, service industry maybe?). Wink

Yup! I used to work in a Japanese restaurant back in the states. Also, maid cafes are popular in Japan. These are places men go and get served by girls dressed in maid costumes and that chat with them and make them feel like the most interesting man in the world. It's one step before going to a hostess bar.

(03-06-2015, 04:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  - cut that PM dose in half, that's a big reason for the fatigue, that kind of dose is less effective.

NBE Reseach (3-4 posts in this thread regarding it)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23246

- Biotin is great for NBE, although it counters with some medications,

- (Alpha Lipoic and biotin taken together can each reduce the body's absorption of the other, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) & Biotin taken together can each reduce the body's absorption of the other.

- Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates.

- Reishi (from experience), is better fitted for NBE, (standarderized). I take anti-androgens first, wait 15 mins, then add phytoestrogens. It's how I believe androgen receptors are blocked, paving the way for improved metabolism of E1/E2.

Fat redistribution takes a few months before you'll see the changes, although you've probably already seen some skin softness changes. The fast metabolism might be a challenge gaining fat, avoid triglycerides as much as possible, this is the fat that causes free radical (cellular) damage, inflammation, diabetes. Instead look into phospholipids and other anti-inflammatories. Triglycerides are soluble only in fat, whereas phospholipids are soluble in both water and fat. One example of phospholipids is krill oil.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. Big Grin

Okay, so here's a revised version of my program thanks to your suggestions:

*Morning*
Phyto-estrogen:
PM - 500mg
Fenugreek - 1830mg

Anti-Androgen:
Peony&Licorice tea pills - 1980mg
Spearmint tabs - 400mg

Supplements:
vitafusion Women's
Magnesium Citrate - 250mg/day
Fish Oil - 1400mg/day
B Complex (B-12, B-6, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid) - 1mL/day

*Evening*
Phyto-estrogen:
PM - 1000mg
Fenugreek - 1830mg

Anti-Androgen:
Peony&Licorice tea pills - 1980mg
Spearmint Tea- 1 cup

Supplements:
Biotin - 10,000mcg/day
Serious Mass Whey Protein

So I halved the PM as you suggested so I don't get fatigue nor waste product. I put the higher dosage of PM at night since your body grows while you're asleep. I also separated the B Complex from the Biotin so they don't interfere with each other; which would also be a waste of money. Thanks for the tip about taking the AA 15 mins before taking PM and FG. I was taking them at the same time but it makes more sense to set your body up to receive PE than having then AA try to block and open you up to receive at the same time. My body type working against my fat gain goals is a real concern for me.

As always, keep doing what you Lotus. I hope to be as successful as you.

I just got my Swanson Superior Herbs Estro8PN Hops Extract in the mail today. I forgot how I was supposed to use it though (other than what is written on the bottle), lol. I think I am supposed to use it once my FG runs out. I'll remember soon enough, lol. In the meantime, can someone tell me how they are using Hops?

(04-06-2015, 09:27 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  I just got my Swanson Superior Herbs Estro8PN Hops Extract in the mail today. I forgot how I was supposed to use it though (other than what is written on the bottle), lol. I think I am supposed to use it once my FG runs out. I'll remember soon enough, lol. In the meantime, can someone tell me how they are using Hops?

I have't picked up my hops yet, but it makes you very tired. So while I can't recommend a dosage, I can tell you it's best to take it in the evening.

(04-06-2015, 01:29 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I have't picked up my hops yet, but it makes you very tired. So while I can't recommend a dosage, I can tell you it's best to take it in the evening.

Okay, thanks for the tip Orange Big Grin I should just start off with the recommended dosage and increase as necessary. Then again being a man, I might have to up it vs. a woman. I just gotta take it slow.

Excellent advice all around. You need to just listen to your body as you know it better than anyone else. You can take advice all day long but you will eventually just figure out what works for you. Just listen to your body .. it's the only one you get. Big Grin

I think I'm going to follow this thread though. I have a huge gut feeling your going to do well.

(05-06-2015, 02:41 PM)Rayve Wrote:  Excellent advice all around. You need to just listen to your body as you know it better than anyone else. You can take advice all day long but you will eventually just figure out what works for you. Just listen to your body .. it's the only one you get. Big Grin

I think I'm going to follow this thread though. I have a huge gut feeling your going to do well.

Thanks Rayve. You're absolutely right. Just gotta listen and pay attention to any changes. Thanks for having faith in my program, it's a nice confidence boost. I'll post pics as soon as I start to see any physical changes. Right now my chest looks normal, but the skin is softer and more sensitive to touch and so are my nipples. They have the little bumps around them like other people have reported so I guess that's normal response to NBE.

So yesterday, I got my Ainterol Ultimate Pueraria Mirifica Atomizer and Body Lotion. They recommend using the Atomizer in the morning and the body lotion at night on your chest. It's supposed to be for men and women with a high testosterone count than normal. I use this as part of my massage routine. This should enhance the results I think.

It's been about a week into the program and I've already run out the first bottle of White Peone&Licorice tabs (more like pellets). I've open the red reishi capsules now. If these are a stronger ar-5 blocker than WP&L combo, I'm sure to see better growth.

My nipples are itching like crazy and some of my chest tissue as well. Trying not to scratch is a mother! Nipples are also sensitive to touch and they firm up if I pass my fingers over them; not even really rubbing. It looks like my areolas slightly increased in size as well.

Applying the atomizer in the morning with a brief 10 min massage before work and at night using the lotion+atomizer before bed. I got the idea from watching a Thai video on YouTube where they were using this method. It was a 30 min massage. Other than that, I don't see or feel any growth but my chest does feel softer.

Hopefully we'll get some visual changes this week.

I took a break from NBE over the weekend. I think I used a little too much cream on my chest and it started to breakout. No red, but kinda acne looking specks. I'll be adding Australian Tea Tree Oil to my massage to help smooth out the skin and rashes. When the bottle says use a pea sized drop on each breast, they MEAN use a pea sized drop, lol.

I can definitely feel a lump behind my nipples which means that I'm entering tanner stage 2 I think (see link below)? They are still sensitive to the touch and poke out when I rub/massage them. If I press down hard, it kinda hurts a little. Like 0.5 on a pain scale of 1-10. Two more weeks and I'll post a pic. I've been running Red Reishi + PM 2000mg for a week. I think I like this combo so far and will add in White Peony when my shipment comes. That way I get some aromatase action going. Big Grin

http://learnpediatrics.com/body-systems/...ty-rating/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon