Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra findings

As a newbie sounds as if shopping for bras will be based upon trial and error, unless I can find a competitively priced boutique where fitters are resident for measuring and fitting. Looking forward to that part of my journey though. [/u]

What I find maddening, is that you can buy a bra, lets say a 38b that fits great. Not too tight on the breast's, but snug that also feels fine in the band. BUT, in the same brand just go to a different color, or slightly different in material or style and it's just too tight everywhere.

I have ran into that quite a few times. I probably have at least 5 bra's that I can not wear yet, or am way past that particular one due to growth.

I think bio females may have the same problem, but not to the same extent.

(26-01-2015, 06:02 PM)iaboy Wrote:  What I find maddening, is that you can buy a bra, lets say a 38b that fits great. Not too tight on the breast's, but snug that also feels fine in the band. BUT, in the same brand just go to a different color, or slightly different in material or style and it's just too tight everywhere.

I have ran into that quite a few times. I probably have at least 5 bra's that I can not wear yet, or am way past that particular one due to growth.

I think bio females may have the same problem, but not to the same extent.

That is mostly down to things being made in multiple different countries and each of those measure differently rather than stick to one standard of measurement they just tend to play it by ear to avoid training expenses.Dodgy

Could be. But it's a real P*sser.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon