Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra findings

Hey Gurls

I, like most of you have been through the days of bra sizing and fit. Other issues and debates we see include to wear a bra or not to wear one. Remember all the pages of sizing techniques and such...Uggg.

Here are a few thoughts on the issue. Read this and see what you think. The below is based on my personal experience and research.

One debate for those of us trying our best to obtain breast that reflect our feminine side is if the bra restricts growth and lessens the ability of the muscles and tendons to support the breast by having the bra do it for us. I found a compromise, quite by accident I might add.

Like some others, I measured my under and over breast measurements and went bra shopping. I was not about to try them on in the store so I just bought one in the size recommended by the charts and came running home to ry my new bra on only to find that it was a hit or miss. My difference between over and under breast measurements was a little over 4 inches at the time. So I should me a "D" cup which was absurd in my mind as like most of us I just knew I was not a "D" cup with my hand full of boob. Well I rebelled and bought band sizes I needed but went smaller in cup but with little comfort or fit. Finally I bought a Just My Size bra (#1220) at walmart in my chart recommended size. What a difference in fit and comfort. I found the base of my breast fit the lower portion of the cup while leaving plenty of room in the top portion.

One benefit I wanted to mention is this. Once the bra is on, it is quite the shaping bra as well. It pulls all the fat and such from the outsides of the breast and under the arm pit into the cup as well as the fat cells normally under the base of the breast giving your breast a much fuller and firm appearance and feel. Remembering that estrogen causes fat relocation and one benefit of massage is fat relocation why not allow the shaping bra to pull the lost and non useful fat to be placed in the breast and held there by the bra. The JMS #1220 has a nice stretch in the cup and plenty of room over the top part of our growing boobs that it will not restrict growth. So, fuller boobs by borrowing wandering and not wanted fat, allowing easy flex of the skin so not to restrict growth, enough stretch and flex in the cup to allow tendons and muscle to continue to develop... Perfect. ( and fits per chart)

Anyone know of another bra made that does this same type thing please discuss them here for myself and others.

Hugs

Jaz

Over breast minus under = 51/2"
Started last spring at 3 inches

Injectable estrogen 10mg /week
spiro 100mg / day divided
fish oil
Vitamins
Low protein higher fat low calorie diet
Daily exercise program

TA, boy, can I relate. I look at all sorts of different charts for bra's. Most, if not all, think I should be a 44 F. COME ON. My wife Is only a 42 D, and she has like 4x the boobage as I do.

After trial, and error, about a year ago... I bought a 38B. It was a little snug around the chest and gave a little room for growth. I have grown enough now, that it's a 38C and 40 B... But, with what little room I have for growth in them I feel pretty soon I will be needing to go to 40C.

My measurements are UB=39-40"
OB. = 42-43
At full bust line, it's 48 3/8.

When i started my band size very quickly reduced, once that stabilised my overbust was just 2cm more than my band, now 7 months on my band size is 35.5" and my overbust is 38.5", i wear a 36b which is a good fit and comfortable, theres plenty of room for growth in it though but being stretchy fabric it fits without gaping, when i first started bra shopping i was convinced it was voodoo, they all seemed to vary, i now have it sussed and know what will suit me and what wont, i tend to stick to balcony bra's

Bobie, good choice. I love balcony's when in "girlie mode" or just to feel them bounce some.

yeah the standard charts tell me I'm a 42 C, which is WAY off. I've had good luck with 38B & a bra extender. Just have to keep an eye on how far apart the cups are because they can be a lot closer together than my actual boobs are on most 38B bras.

(13-12-2014, 11:16 PM)TrippleA Wrote:  Hey Gurls

I, like most of you have been through the days of bra sizing and fit. Other issues and debates we see include to wear a bra or not to wear one. Remember all the pages of sizing techniques and such...Uggg.

Here are a few thoughts on the issue. Read this and see what you think. The below is based on my personal experience and research.

One debate for those of us trying our best to obtain breast that reflect our feminine side is if the bra restricts growth and lessens the ability of the muscles and tendons to support the breast by having the bra do it for us. I found a compromise, quite by accident I might add.

Like some others, I measured my under and over breast measurements and went bra shopping. I was not about to try them on in the store so I just bought one in the size recommended by the charts and came running home to ry my new bra on only to find that it was a hit or miss. My difference between over and under breast measurements was a little over 4 inches at the time. So I should me a "D" cup which was absurd in my mind as like most of us I just knew I was not a "D" cup with my hand full of boob. Well I rebelled and bought band sizes I needed but went smaller in cup but with little comfort or fit. Finally I bought a Just My Size bra (#1220) at walmart in my chart recommended size. What a difference in fit and comfort. I found the base of my breast fit the lower portion of the cup while leaving plenty of room in the top portion.

One benefit I wanted to mention is this. Once the bra is on, it is quite the shaping bra as well. It pulls all the fat and such from the outsides of the breast and under the arm pit into the cup as well as the fat cells normally under the base of the breast giving your breast a much fuller and firm appearance and feel. Remembering that estrogen causes fat relocation and one benefit of massage is fat relocation why not allow the shaping bra to pull the lost and non useful fat to be placed in the breast and held there by the bra. The JMS #1220 has a nice stretch in the cup and plenty of room over the top part of our growing boobs that it will not restrict growth. So, fuller boobs by borrowing wandering and not wanted fat, allowing easy flex of the skin so not to restrict growth, enough stretch and flex in the cup to allow tendons and muscle to continue to develop... Perfect. ( and fits per chart)

Anyone know of another bra made that does this same type thing please discuss them here for myself and others.

Hugs

Jaz

Over breast minus under = 51/2"
Started last spring at 3 inches

Injectable estrogen 10mg /week
spiro 100mg / day divided
fish oil
Vitamins
Low protein higher fat low calorie diet
Daily exercise program

Injectable estrogen? How does this work and where did you get it? Do you see results? Please share...

(24-01-2015, 08:50 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Injectable estrogen? How does this work and where did you get it? Do you see results? Please share...

That's a pharma (RX) based solution which all but requires you have an endocrinologist monitoring things.

As I have pointed out before in a couple of my post's. Here is my measurements to date.

39.5" underbust
48 1/4 - 48 3/4. Why the varience? who know probably water or a cycle even tho I am a male.

According to most charts, that puts me at HH. LOL.... B.S. I feel good in most 40 B's, and a couple of 40 C's. So, what's up with the other 5 inches???? Evidently they don't count for much.

I think it's the fact that as a younger man, I played baseball and football all during my High School days. So, I have the broad shoulder's... I think that is most of the difference in chart versus real life. Don't know what else, other than maybe the bra maker's are just that far out of touch.

I would think the only true way is band size and displacement of actual breast. There is one company that send you shells to get correct displacement of your breast's, but the bra's are not exactly cheap. I forget the company, but wanna say "Fruit of the Loom" or someone equally name recognized in under garments.

(25-01-2015, 02:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I would think the only true way is band size and displacement of actual breast. There is one company that send you shells to get correct displacement of your breast's, but the bra's are not exactly cheap. I forget the company, but wanna say "Fruit of the Loom" or someone equally name recognized in under garments.

Jockey has a kit, but don't have garments in the small volume big band sizes.

K, it probably was "Jockey" brand. It's business. I have to Internet shop for mine. Right now, I wear a 40 B, or a 38C. Don't know why, but can only find either the very cheap ones, or super expensive ones here locally.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon