Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What brand of PM to buy?

Well today I have started to notice a dull ache in both breasts. It's not painful or extreme but I can certainly notice it's there constantly. I can also feel slight lumpiness in both, kind of like rows of thickening fat cells running from outside of breasts towards nipples. Hoping these are good signs?

Also my skin feels silky soft all over my body.

I am starting to feminize? Smile

(09-08-2016, 08:17 PM)Sissykatie Wrote:  Well today I have started to notice a dull ache in both breasts. It's not painful or extreme but I can certainly notice it's there constantly. I can also feel slight lumpiness in both, kind of like rows of thickening fat cells running from outside of breasts towards nipples. Hoping these are good signs?

Also my skin feels silky soft all over my body.

I am starting to feminize? Smile

Definitely some good signs!!!! Big Grin

I just posted my starting photos in the Programs forum Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26931

Katie x

Just wondering, should I add Saw Palmetto to my program? I have read it compliments PM nicely?

(11-08-2016, 09:13 PM)Sissykatie Wrote:  Just wondering, should I add Saw Palmetto to my program? I have read it compliments PM nicely?

Many have used it, myself included. I eventually swapped over to White Peony and spearmint then Chinese Skull Cap and spearmint.

BTW, I only have taken Ainterol PM. Big Grin

Thank you Scotti.
I love you breast photos. You have achieved wonderful growth on PM. Inspirational

I've been a long time Ainterol customer, but I don't know I am thinking of trying another brand. I have been trying to find a place online that maybe has some independant lab stats but I have not run across anything yet. Anyone else?

Right now I am seriuosly looking at Purifem (did I spell that right?)

anyone have any experience with that brand?

would love to hear what you think. Shy

Barlowe's is another good one that seems to be well liked in our "community". Lol If you do decide to buy it, the Barlowes website is a little cheaper than Amazon. Been contemplating between Barlowes and Ainterol for a while now. On BO at the moment (Swanson BO and Solaray Female Caps for the uterus, mammary, and pituitary glandulars). Good luck! Definitely read the forums. Great advice and great community!

I have only ever tried Ainterol and find that it does the job just fine. I started last November with 500 mg/day and 160 mg of saw palmetto. That's all, but i got good growth from it. Then a few months later i doubled both and things really took off. Now i am a full B cup, and the fantastic growth has encouraged me to experiment with 1500 mg PM and 480 mg SP. I tell myself this is just experimental, but perhaps it's more that i am getting hooked on such great results. Or maybe i'm being greedy, because even if i stopped now i'd probably be plenty happy with the results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon