Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What brand of PM to buy?

Hi everyone. I have been enjoying the forum and feel ready to start my breast growth journey. I just wanted to ask you is there a particular PM brand of capsule that is better to take? I am coonsidering starting at 1000g per day.

(10-10-2014, 02:07 PM)Sissykatie Wrote:  Hi everyone. I have been enjoying the forum and feel ready to start my breast growth journey. I just wanted to ask you is there a particular PM brand of capsule that is better to take? I am coonsidering starting at 1000g per day.

It may be best to start with 500g a day for a week, then work up to 1000.
Most users here like the Ainterol R1 pills, or the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Extract. (I personally like the extract, I can also mix it with coconut oil and massage it into the breast tissue )

An AA will be beneficial too, I use pumpkin seed oil capsules. but there are a few other choices open to you.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&highlight=wild+yam

Welcome Satie, I use the Ainterol R1 Caps too.
I feel better about no fillers,etc they claim. I think some here use Swanson brand, also supposed to be high quality.

I am going to add the PM extract to my next order for the reason Janet noted, also it metabolizes faster.

Have fun and get those boobs bigger!

Thank you so much girls, this information and advice is very helpful. Its hard to know how and where to start!

Hi all, Well I have just taken delivery of my Ainterol PM pills - so excited!!
Is this the best way to start?

start at 500g for a week then up it to 1000g dosage?

I would love to hear about what to expect and also wondering what changes / feelings I may experience other than hopeful budding.

I have been wanting this to happen for ages, so here goes :-)

Yes, the conventional wisdom is to start at 500 mg per day for a week or so, then increase to 1000 mg per day if you're doing ok.

As to what to expect, that varies from person to person.

Good luck!

When I started PM late last august after one cap morning and one cap evening for a couple weeks (I think..lol)
I moved to two caps (1000mg) early in the morning and another two caps before bed.
Seems to have worked for me, I've lost a fair amount of weight but have developed breast and fatty tissue where it counts. Big Grin

That is really encouraging news Elaine. How much growth have you experienced? Are you still using PM? Have you noticed any other changes physically or mentally?

(04-05-2015, 03:22 AM)Sissykatie Wrote:  That is really encouraging news Elaine. How much growth have you experienced? Are you still using PM? Have you noticed any other changes physically or mentally?

well, beard growth has slowed a lot, skin is softer...especially noticeable in my eyelids of all places. male sex drive is pretty much gone along with size of man parts....I used to be pretty big and get hard at will. That was pretty much gone in my mid-fifties anyway.
No more morning "wood".

my femme desires are stronger than ever....along with I express myself and feelings more instead of holding it in.

As mentioned .., for me, I would also add at @ 3 months, no more waking up in the middle of the night with a hard on. Being intimate takes a little longer, size has not changed at this point. Chest does look a little flabby, but that may or may not be the pills . nipples sure are sensitive thou.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon