Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Peace?

I get where you are coming from, on one hand its just an internet forum, but on the other, it still matters to me to some degree.

No worries though, we don't have to agree. Everyone handles things differently.

And you're not all that self centered if you announce that you are! Really self centered people aren't aware of it! LOL

Fear not, I come in peace…

You’re free to disagree with me but it seems to me like the controversy of recent days was sparked when a paradigm shifted towards compartmentalizing everything and all of us. Then, as would be expected, those who felt ostracized responded by throwing gas on the fire and before you know it, people are over zealously defending their positions, methods and expertise. It doesn’t matter if you want to feminize yourself (in one or more ways) because you have a breast fetish or because you have GID. It doesn’t matter if you use HRT, herbs, suction, hypnosis, message or magnetic therapy. We all have one thing in common which should be able to be handled by one forum as long as we remember what unites us. A house divided against itself will not stand.

I come here often to share my heart and fellowship because many of you are the only ones in my life who really “get me” (I’m sure some don’t like me but I’ll get to that in a second). Often times, what I and others share has very little to do with NBE, HRT, the sub forum title or even the thread itself. It might even be completely out of place for any thread anywhere on this forum …but it needs to be said by that individual and it’s important because PEOPLE, not categories, methods or anything else, are what really matter. I don't fully get all of you but we have enough in common that I love you nonetheless and whether you respond or not to something I post, I feel like I’m being heard, which sometimes, is all I need. If I don’t get you, understand you or care about the topic you bring to the conversation I’ll just politely ignore your comments (as demonstrated by my recent silence as the shit hit the fan) but I’LL never devalue you. Let’s remember what we have in common and give each other a little [more] grace.

(01-07-2014, 05:56 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Telling TG women to "man up" is rather odd to me.

I don't know where someone would label me on the gender spectrum, but I have similar feelings regarding the "man up" phrase. At its very best, it's a motivational phrase. At its worse, it's a manipulative saying that plays on the male ego. Since I don't derive purpose or pride from being a bio-male, "manning up" is a meaningless phrase to me.

(01-07-2014, 05:56 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  We have peace now, but it's not going to be a lasting one.

Eerily, your statement reminds me of what Ferdinand Foch said in 1919. [Image: smiley-shocked032.gif]

My penny's worth , I don't believe this site should start segregation by minor categories . This is a breast enhancement forum for bio-males and females hence section for 2 which needs no more sub divisions . Often even those division are often blurred as we often seek advise / help / encouragement from each other .

And what is the big deal between natural and synthetic !
One is in natural format and other is manufactured yet they both hormones !

So let us concentrate on the main thing we all are here for , which is boobies , bigger boobies .

Heil boobies , come ye all boobie growers and rejoice in this lovely forum where we all want similar things.

I love this site. I like hearing about both ways of growing breasts so I want every one to stay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon