Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it just me?

(30-06-2014, 10:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Can we all just take a step back & take a look at how this looks?

Now can we all just please pour some water on this fire and stop fighting over this? Sad

Please?

I second Lenneth's (e)motion.

(30-06-2014, 10:04 AM)spanky Wrote:  
(30-06-2014, 10:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Can we all just take a step back & take a look at how this looks?

Now can we all just please pour some water on this fire and stop fighting over this? Sad

Please?

I second Lenneth's (e)motion.

I'll third that!
Please people, there is room for all of us.

A couple of the longtime posters in here really hurt my feelings, but I'm not going to leave the forum over such silly opinions from those who rarely post anymore anyway.

I can't believe that men who are trying to grow breasts would play the "you're different than me, so go away" card. Seriously??? I have a few places you two can go as well! Tongue

Whatever. I won't forget this lol. Moving on....

I'm new here so I can't fully understand the concerns being expressed. But, I find the breath and usefulness of the postings to be fantastic. The personal programs, the report of results and the information about various herbs and techniques are invaluable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon