Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurking no more!

Thanks for the kind welcome all! I feel like I know most of you already from your posts too, so this is fantastic. Just typing my intro above was an oddly liberating moment - a bit "Hi my name's x And I'm an NBEholic" Wink

Nice to see the Douglas Adams reference there Denita - one of my favourites by a wonderful man. Lots contained in that signature...

And now, to packing for a road trip - Northeast US, Toronto and then down past the pond to OH and KY. I suspect I'd better leave my dresses at home in the Bay Area...

Welcome and good luck!

Lol I laughed when your colleagues were admiring your "pecs", I wonder when they will find out otherwise. You should advise them to take PM haha.

Coincidentally I also took a road trip from the Bay Area (my home) to Toronto to visit family. It was one of my favorite trips and the drive was spread out amongst 5 days. Have fun!

Hi EastBayBoy,

Thanks. Yeah I have it bad. I even celebrate Towel day.

Towel Day is an annual celebration on the 25th of May, as a tribute to the late author Douglas Adams (1952-2001). On that day, fans around the universe proudly carry a towel in his honour. Read more: http://www.towelday.org/

Denita

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon