Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurking no more!

Hi all,

After an extended lurk on the site, I'm finally getting around to posting and introducing myself. I've learned a huge amount while reading posts various and want to thank you all for the info and advice you've been giving me without even knowing it!

I'm a 43 year old male and thankfully married to a very wonderful woman who embraces my feminine side. I am gender neutral/androgynous in my clothing selection, cross dress frequently (heck, I always sleep in a nightgown and I don't own anything but women's jeans, so I suppose I cross dress most of the time by some standards) and have recently started using PM along with SP. I started on SP at first to address a growing balding issue Blush and then, having noticed some rather fun increase in nipple sensitivity, decided to start using PM to see if I could grow some boobs - I've kind of always wondered what it would be like to have my own- wanted them really...

2.5 months of 1500mg PM per day and I have the beginnings of some rather grossly hairy bouncers. Nipple soreness is there, glandular development has been well underway since about week 4 and I have a growing fat deposit under my nipples. They look like about a Tanner stage 2-3, not big, but they do necessitate a sports bra for comfortable morning runs (I run 5-6 miles a day) so I'm at the 'wow, I didn't really expect this to work ' stage! No regrets so far, only some amusement as my colleagues admire my 'pecs'.

Hello all!Smile

Hello.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Welcome to the forum as an official poster, Ebb. I'm happy you've gotten so much value from reading the many postings here. They really do make for a treasure house of knowledge and experience. Tanner 2-3 is pretty advanced already. Great progress! What are your longer term goals?

Clara Smile

Not quite sure what my longer term goals are to be honest - I'll be playing it by ear a bit I suspect as I work out just how far I can go. My breasts responded very quickly initially and are slowing down a bit as I approach the 3 month mark. I realize that's really short term. I've got another 3 month's worth of PM ready to go, and looking forward to seeing how far that takes me. Overall I am loving the peripheral benefits just as much as the boob growth - my temper was always on a bit of a short fuse and I've been so much happier in almost every aspect of life since taking the PM, so frankly I'm going to keep taking it however busty I get. My wife's on the same page - I'm nicer on the PM and she prefers me on it, plus she seems to rather enjoy my new jiggly developments Tongue

I'm not about to post any pics yet - hairy boobs and all, but will no doubt build the courage as time passes.

Thanks for the welcome!

And by the way Flamesabers, you are a huge inspiration. I feel like I just got a welcome from a rockstar - 'Student of androgyny' indeed!

Welcome to the fray!

(03-05-2014, 04:13 AM)EastBayBoy Wrote:  And by the way Flamesabers, you are a huge inspiration. I feel like I just got a welcome from a rockstar - 'Student of androgyny' indeed!

I feel so honored. Blush Thank you!

WelcomeSmile

Fashionably late here...Wink
Welcome aboard, sweetheart! Very nice introduction. I feel like I know you already! Make yourself at home. We are all glad you are here.Smile

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon