Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone

It's Josephine here (you can call me Jo).

I am a 28 year old biological male, 183 cm tall and weigh about 80-85 Kg last time I checked.

I have been a closet crossdresser for years and I have wanted breasts for as long as I can remember. I love wearing breast forms but in the end it is disappointing that they are fake. It seemed like my only option was full on HRT which seemed too drastic and scary, and I'm not fully sure that full transition is right for me (although I am not concerned about sterilization or ED - for me that would be a positive outcome).

I must admit I am quite sceptical about the use of herbal extracts for breast growth and feminization. But I have been browsing this forum for hours and it seems like some people are getting real results. I hope I'm not falling for another internet scam (as usual Wikipedia says it's bunk). But it has got my hopes up.

From what I gather from reading the forum PM is the preferred method with an anti-androgen such as Saw Palmetto. I have decided to take the plunge and ordered some of each (got the 500mg capsules from Ainterol).

I would like some advice as how to proceed. Sorry I know this has been asked many times by others and I am trying to gather all the information myself, but forums are not a good way to organize information!

I gather that starting with a small amount (say 500mg) and ramping up to 2000mg and see how it goes is how other people have started out. I am not sure how much SP to take. Also not sure how quickly I should ramp up - 1 week, 1 month? I guess it's just a matter of seeing how my body reacts and experiment a little within reason.

I'm also curious about suction devices and how they could also help.

I'm excited and a little anxious!

Hi sweetheart, and welcome aboard.
First, it is not abnormal to be skeptical. Many of us were at first as well. TG boards all over the place are filled with bitter people who bought some snake oil concoction of herbal crab hawked to unsuspecting fools as miracle breast growth elixir. As a result, if you even bring up herbs on many other forums you will be chewed out big time. Meantime, sites like wikipedia rely on peer checked research, usually funded by big pharma, and there have been precious few of those because the pharma industry has not found a way to make money on this stuff, yet, especially while they are making money on their existing stuff.
Browse the files. Tons and tons of info and logs here. Make yourself at home. Plenty of us are more than willing to assist you with questions. If it is to do with herbal HRT, and it exists, you will find it here. Wink
Hugs
Sammie

PS, I can't speak to suction devices, but someone else will I am sure.

Thanks for the welcome. I will do a lot more reading for sure!

I figured it wasn't too expensive to try it out for a few months. I don't expect big changes in such a short time but if I don't feel or see any difference at all I haven't lost too much. It's worth a shot.

I will be posting progress pictures and measurements if all goes well.

Welcome, Jo. This is the place to be if you want to grow real breasts with natural estrogenic herbs. Yup, you got it right. PM (Pueraria Mirifica) from Ainterol is the way to get started. 500 mg/day is all you really need to start. Add another 500 mg/day each week for a month and you should start to feel your nipples swell and get very sensitive. You'll also feel a deeper soreness as the breast buds begin to grow. I'd wait at least a month before taking any SP. That way, if you suffer any negative side effects, you'll know it was from the PM.

It's a good idea to take a photo of your chest area before starting your program so that you can track your progress month to month. Also, keep in touch here on the forum. We'd like to get to know you, your goals, and help you get the most out of your program.

Huggs,

Clara Kay Smile

Hello Jo.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

We're rather close in age. I'm going to be turning 28 next month. Not only that, we're close in height and weight. Wink

While there have been trolls and scam artists who show up on this forum, I think the vast majority of members are honest about their progress and what they're using.

You're already considering the advice I give to newcomers: start simple and ramp up slowly in dosages. You may not even need an anti-androgen for breast development. If you're looking for a herb that really lowers your libidio, I recommend giving spearmint a try.

I thin one of the helpful things about NBE is you don't have to have everything worked out right when you start. After you have gained some experience, made some progress and gotten some feedback from your progress pictures, you'll likely have a better idea of what changes, if any you may need to make to your regime. As Clara has mentioned, taking pictures of your chest I think is an excellent idea.

Hi Josephine,

Welcome to the forum.

(29-04-2014, 03:03 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Welcome, Jo. This is the place to be if you want to grow real breasts with natural estrogenic herbs. Yup, you got it right. PM (Pueraria Mirifica) from Ainterol is the way to get started. 500 mg/day is all you really need to start. Add another 500 mg/day each week for a month and you should start to feel your nipples swell and get very sensitive. You'll also feel a deeper soreness as the breast buds begin to grow. I'd wait at least a month before taking any SP. That way, if you suffer any negative side effects, you'll know it was from the PM.

It's a good idea to take a photo of your chest area before starting your program so that you can track your progress month to month. Also, keep in touch here on the forum. We'd like to get to know you, your goals, and help you get the most out of your program.

Huggs,

Clara Kay Smile

Thanks Clara. I will do exactly that. Yeah it's probably good to start with one thing at a time so I know the cause if I run into any problems.

I will take photos and measurements before taking anything.

I'd like to at least get to an A cup so I can fill a starting bra. As I currently live publicly as a male it might be problematic if I get too big, but that may change with time. Of course it's possible my breasts would not get any bigger than that anyway. I want to take this one day at a time.

(29-04-2014, 03:13 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Jo.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

We're rather close in age. I'm going to be turning 28 next month. Not only that, we're close in height and weight. Wink

While there have been trolls and scam artists who show up on this forum, I think the vast majority of members are honest about their progress and what they're using.

You're already considering the advice I give to newcomers: start simple and ramp up slowly in dosages. You may not even need an anti-androgen for breast development. If you're looking for a herb that really lowers your libidio, I recommend giving spearmint a try.

I thin one of the helpful things about NBE is you don't have to have everything worked out right when you start. After you have gained some experience, made some progress and gotten some feedback from your progress pictures, you'll likely have a better idea of what changes, if any you may need to make to your regime. As Clara has mentioned, taking pictures of your chest I think is an excellent idea.

Heh that's cool. I looked at some of your progress pics. Your nipples are incredible!

I think I will try out spearmint tea.

I'm not shy about sharing pictures, and I really intend to document my progress thoroughly (approaching this sort of like a scientific experiment).

(29-04-2014, 08:55 AM)abxicx Wrote:  I'm not shy about sharing pictures, and I really intend to document my progress thoroughly (approaching this sort of like a scientific experiment).

LOL! Yeah, like a mad scientist in a Hollywood movie experimenting on himself!

Clara Wink

(29-04-2014, 12:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(29-04-2014, 08:55 AM)abxicx Wrote:  I'm not shy about sharing pictures, and I really intend to document my progress thoroughly (approaching this sort of like a scientific experiment).

LOL! Yeah, like a mad scientist in a Hollywood movie experimenting on himself!

Clara Wink

I think we have to be a bit mad to do this ;-)

I've attached a picture of what I have to start with - my current natural male chest before I've taken anything.

Measurements are 33" underbust and 35" overbust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon