Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Why??

Heart 

Ever since I first started to bud I knew it was what I wanted for sure. Going through the experience of feeling growth pain, the fullness, the jiggly bounce, and graduating in cup sizes brought me a calming pleasure I have never known until now. I'm currently a 42B+ when not taking any enhancements but with them I'm a complete C. I can't never where T's or snug garments anymore with out revealing my girls rounding perkiness and jello like jiggle which turns me on as a reminder.
When I look in the mirror at my breasts I like seeing them on me. I love my larger pointed nipples and the increased sensitivity that came with growing them.
So the answer would be is that I feel wonderful having them on my chest and always noticing that they're there is pleasing. I never wanted to only have them to look female but to live the experience of having them permanently besides playing with them whenever I want.Smile

I want to experience the sensual feeling of my breast jiggling as I walk.
In reading the posting it appears that the process with the tingling sensations is almost as rewarding. I want to grow to a point where I need support. It is going to be difficult since I am still in the closet.

This is a very interesting thread as it shows labels cannot be determined,

Questions I ask myself ?

Am I happily married ? yes very,
Spouse supportive, yes,
Am I TS ?, no , at least do not thinks so,
Am I a cross dresser ? nope, not that much appeal,
Am I tg ?, well yes I suppose ,
Do I wish to live as a woman, nope
Do I wish a sex change ?, nope
How long have I wished to grow breasts, um ?10-15 years .
Will urge to grow breasts go away ?, nope,
Will I pleased with my new breasts ?, hope so ,
Am I excited about growning breasts, very
Do I feel good about growing, yes very , looking forward to it,
Am I scared , yes,
Do I intend to dress more female when growth occurs, nope, or maybe in stealth LOL,
Do I intend to reveal new growth to outside world ?, nope

From what I can see there seems quite a theme , many males simply want them and there may be a tg issue, but its more male, orientated than the female side,

Hope helps

Julie,

I read all of these post and I have to agree. Well put and said by everyone. Will we ever get the true answer to why we feel this way? Maybe never but as long as we are happy and at peace with ourselves and surroundings is the important part. Not having to worry and feeling free is so nice. To break through that barrier is the hard part. Be who you desire and what you want to be and remember you are not alone on this journey Smile

Cali

Hi all,

Gave this some thought, and I happen to have worked on it with a psychoanalyst for 10 years. When I first started growing 5 years ago the why was simple. I was out in drag every weekend, and growing my own was simpler than faking.

The question for me is why keep my breasts now? I kept my hair, my breasts, and my clothes, even when I was doing some very serious cleaning in my life. The reasons for all three are anxiety. The hair for castration anxiety, the breasts for comfort and consolation, and the clothes out of fear to let go. My therapist compared my breasts to a transitional object. She told me about one little boy who threw his bear into the doorway before he decided a house was safe to enter.

That´s why I relate many of the feelings in the above posts to the fear of the unknown. My breasts make me feel safe and confident in the face of uncertainty, and at the same time full of anticipation and wonder, and courage. I see the same feelings in many of the ladies´ posts.

I remain amazed that even now, the fundamental reason for transsexuality, is so little recognised; I am even educating my doctors!
It lies in the core nucleas of the siriata terminalis, a tiny part of the brain, close to the brain stem, It is physicaly different in men & women and seems to govern our sene of gender identity. In TS people is seems that it corresponds to that of the opposite gender. There is anecdotal evidence of a genetic link.
I struggled all my life, beleiving my gender dysphoria was a neurosis; once I learnt this; coming out was inevitable and I now learn, what I had always suspected; I have a Tgirl son.

I feel more complete with breasts, when I look down and see real cleavage I get a sense of calmness and satisfaction if I could have gone the TS route I would have. But pressure from family and work stopped me . Now I feel at the age of sixty it is to late so having my own breast's is the closest I will ever get to my true self.
Currently a full 38B hoping to fill a C cup later this year.

Survey says....!!

Ding!!

Because they are there!!

Don't all girls/women want breasts? (Excluding FtM trans, of course. Wink )

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon