Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Normal?

Oddly, Clara, I wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest.
She said strip, I made a split second inventory and just decided I. Didn't care at all. So rating it a worst case event is very misleading. Rather, the event for me was the reaction.
Nor am I sure the doctor cared. I have talked to her before, and she is always excessively and unceasingly chatty.

(20-03-2014, 12:52 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oddly, Clara, I wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest.
She said strip, I made a split second inventory and just decided I. Didn't care at all. So rating it a worst case event is very misleading. Rather, the event for me was the reaction.
Nor am I sure the doctor cared. I have talked to her before, and she is always excessively and unceasingly chatty.

I'm envious, Sammie. I'm still in the 'newbie has the jitters' stage. Watching how you pros handle these situations helps me to prepare for the day I step out of my protective shell. (Gulp)

Clara Shy

(19-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha...ironically, I had to visit a dermatologist today regarding a small spot on my elbow that doesnt want to heal. When I walked into the exam room the attendant handed me a paper blanket and told me to strip as they needed to do a full body exam checking for possible moles etc. Was not expecting this...but WTF I thought and proceeded to strip. Now understand that in addition to some decent sized breasts I am also hair free everywhere from the neck down, and I was wearing male version of a very tiny string bikini. Tee hee.
When the doctor walked in she was totally on her game, never even missed a beat in her regular verbal patter...she talks incessently...but the older black woman assisting her came through the door and spotted my chest and did a genuine triple take straight out of Who Killed Roger Rabbit. I almost broke out laughing. I think I might have even snorted trying not to laugh. She recovered very quickly, but the first bug-eyed expression was absolutely priceless. You would have thought I had an baby alien breaking out of my chest.....LOLTongue
I am just giggling. Thanks for the story. Smile

(19-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha...ironically, I had to visit a dermatologist today regarding a small spot on my elbow that doesnt want to heal. When I walked into the exam room the attendant handed me a paper blanket and told me to strip as they needed to do a full body exam checking for possible moles etc. Was not expecting this...but WTF I thought and proceeded to strip. Now understand that in addition to some decent sized breasts I am also hair free everywhere from the neck down, and I was wearing male version of a very tiny string bikini. Tee hee.
When the doctor walked in she was totally on her game, never even missed a beat in her regular verbal patter...she talks incessently...but the older black woman assisting her came through the door and spotted my chest and did a genuine triple take straight out of Who Killed Roger Rabbit. I almost broke out laughing. I think I might have even snorted trying not to laugh. She recovered very quickly, but the first bug-eyed expression was absolutely priceless. You would have thought I had an baby alien breaking out of my chest.....LOLTongue

Something similar happened to me today. Like you, I had no expectation of taking off my shirt, but the doctor had different ideas. A moment of panic swept through me, but realizing I had no choice, I pulled my sweatshirt over my head revealing my rather feminine looking breasts. I look in his eyes to gauge his reaction, but honestly did not see a hint of one. He proceeded to photo graph me at various angles, so now pictures of my breast growth are in my medical records! (sigh)

Let's face it. You can't hide your breasts from all of the people all of the time!

Clara Smile

Wow, Clara! Is that what Lincoln meant?Tongue

(07-05-2014, 10:30 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Wow, Clara! Is that what Lincoln meant?Tongue

I suppose in the 'broadest' sense, yes, but I doubt Lincoln was trans, and I'm certain he could never pass as a woman. Wink

I wonder when we will elect a president who then comes out as a transwoman or transman. Boy would that elevate TG status in the world! But think of the complications it would cause on the domestic and world stage.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon