Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Normal?

I have been on PM for only 20 days and already have quarter sized buds under my nipples. Is it normal to have progress this fast? I really didn't expect to see results so quick... I stopped for about 2 weeks now because it was becoming noticeable even under my sweatshirt. I was on 2400-3000mg a day. Thanks

I wouldn't use the term normal, but your experience isn't unusual either. Many here have noted some physical effect within a month of starting PM.

As for noticeable, while it may be for you, it's probably not enough to be noticed by anyone else so soon. Smile

20 days is pretty soon but everyone is different.
Mine started to bud at around 6wk to 2 months.
Its was a OMG holy crap this stuff really works moment.
I freaked!!!! I stopped for about for about 2wk also.
But after my initial reaction and the realization that it was
what I was really after, I went back on PM and have been
for going on the 2nd year now.
Like Miss C said at that stage the only one that is really gonna
notice them is you.
If you continue on, you will definitely notice them, they tend to
get a little sore (tongue in cheek).

Good luck no matter which direction you choose.

They've probably become a bit more noticeable to you as you are now tuned in to them! Wink

I was a bit self conscious of mine a few days ago at the pool as it's the first time that I've been that exposed in public. The reality though is that they for the most part don't look much different than some of the men I saw that day. Now give it a few more months that might be a different story.... Big Grin

Ha...ironically, I had to visit a dermatologist today regarding a small spot on my elbow that doesnt want to heal. When I walked into the exam room the attendant handed me a paper blanket and told me to strip as they needed to do a full body exam checking for possible moles etc. Was not expecting this...but WTF I thought and proceeded to strip. Now understand that in addition to some decent sized breasts I am also hair free everywhere from the neck down, and I was wearing male version of a very tiny string bikini. Tee hee.
When the doctor walked in she was totally on her game, never even missed a beat in her regular verbal patter...she talks incessently...but the older black woman assisting her came through the door and spotted my chest and did a genuine triple take straight out of Who Killed Roger Rabbit. I almost broke out laughing. I think I might have even snorted trying not to laugh. She recovered very quickly, but the first bug-eyed expression was absolutely priceless. You would have thought I had an baby alien breaking out of my chest.....LOLTongue

(19-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha...ironically, I had to visit a dermatologist today regarding a small spot on my elbow that doesnt want to heal. When I walked into the exam room the attendant handed me a paper blanket and told me to strip as they needed to do a full body exam checking for possible moles etc. Was not expecting this...but WTF I thought and proceeded to strip. Now understand that in addition to some decent sized breasts I am also hair free everywhere from the neck down, and I was wearing male version of a very tiny string bikini. Tee hee.
When the doctor walked in she was totally on her game, never even missed a beat in her regular verbal patter...she talks incessently...but the older black woman assisting her came through the door and spotted my chest and did a genuine triple take straight out of Who Killed Roger Rabbit. I almost broke out laughing. I think I might have even snorted trying not to laugh. She recovered very quickly, but the first bug-eyed expression was absolutely priceless. You would have thought I had an baby alien breaking out of my chest.....LOLTongue

I believe the proper title for the fine piece of cinema to which you are referring is "Who FRAMED Roger Rabbit?", as Roger was the protagonist of said movie. IIRC he did not die at all.

and here I thought you were once a reputable actor. Pishaw!

Yes, this is the only part of your post I felt the need to respond to.

(19-03-2014, 10:56 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha...ironically, I had to visit a dermatologist today regarding a small spot on my elbow that doesnt want to heal. When I walked into the exam room the attendant handed me a paper blanket and told me to strip as they needed to do a full body exam checking for possible moles etc. Was not expecting this...but WTF I thought and proceeded to strip. Now understand that in addition to some decent sized breasts I am also hair free everywhere from the neck down, and I was wearing male version of a very tiny string bikini. Tee hee.

I believe the proper title for the fine piece of cinema to which you are referring is "Who FRAMED Roger Rabbit?", as Roger was the protagonist of said movie. IIRC he did not die at all.

and here I thought you were once a reputable actor. Pishaw!

Yes, this is the only part of your post I felt the need to respond to.

Aw, Sis, leave it to you to keep me in line...LOLTongue

I prefer the - who killed roger rabbit - expression Big Grin

(17-03-2014, 09:20 AM)jessilondi Wrote:  I have been on PM for only 20 days and already have quarter sized buds under my nipples. Is it normal to have progress this fast? I really didn't expect to see results so quick... I stopped for about 2 weeks now because it was becoming noticeable even under my sweatshirt. I was on 2400-3000mg a day. Thanks

Jess what is obvious to you may not be so obvious to others until you really start poking out. Wink

(19-03-2014, 09:28 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  When the doctor walked in she was totally on her game, never even missed a beat in her regular verbal patter...she talks incessently...but the older black woman assisting her came through the door and spotted my chest and did a genuine triple take straight out of Who Killed Roger Rabbit. I almost broke out laughing. I think I might have even snorted trying not to laugh. She recovered very quickly, but the first bug-eyed expression was absolutely priceless. You would have thought I had an baby alien breaking out of my chest.....LOLTongue

My only thought (after laughing my head off) was that if it happened to me, I would be so glad that I didn't know ahead of time that I would be required to strip to my briefs. I probably wouldn't have slept a wink all night. Hell, I probably would have preferred to die of skin cancer...LOL.

Actually, these stories help to build a library of 'worst that could happen' scenarios to prepare me for the day when I, too, will experience the wide-eyed double take of some green medical assistant.

You realize, Sammie, that your docs constant chatter was most likely a nervous reaction to her own discomfort in the given situation.

Can you imagine her reaction had you decided to wear one of your sexiest bras? Tongue

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon