Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do we know?

Annie, I believe you are on to something. Sarah is a female soul, and unmistakably so. I would guess that being sick she simply had no strength to even try and project male, so the natural female shows through despite the stubble and voice.

Well I can tell you since Ive been really getting into going out and about I see women I have doubts about, I know what to look forBlush Usually the voice proves me wrong though....

I have seen a few on late night WalMart excursions thoughSmile

WalMart SUCKS for clothes though mostly... I go there for grocerys mostly and if Im not feling particullarly "pretty" its a good place to just get on with it LOL.... Target is better though, actually one of my favorites for a first stop on a shopping trip to get warmed upCool

I'm reviving this thread because of an interesting experience my DW and I had on the plane we travelled on this morning. The plane was not very full, and the seating was 2 & 2 on either side of the aisle. We ere sitting together on one side when what I will term for now a young person in their late teens and alone on the other side attracted my attention. My initial impression was that it was a boy, but I gradually came to the conclusion that it was definitely a girl either trying to pass as a boy or aiming for a maximally androgynous effect, a sort of female Flamesabers if you like. Clothing (T-shirt and shorts) seemed more male style than female. I asked my wife, discretely I hope, what she thought and her verdict was definitely a boy despite a feminine face, small but noticeable apparent breast development, feminine skin and fuzz, and my DW held to this opinion. She/he was continually trying to comb her fairly short hair into a more masculine but obviously not natural arrangement and seemed to be going to considerable lengths to avoid speaking to any one on the plane, although my DW did later hear him/her speaking to the people who met him/her off the plane and reckoned that the voice was more male than female. We both have a heightened awareness of such things at present, and I found it interesting that we came to opposite conclusions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon