Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-07-2023, 06:39 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi friends, 

Thank you to all who posted love, support, well wishes, hope and prayers...I sincerely appreciate it very much, you warmed my heart and lifted my spirits.  Hug

Stevanator, Tomi66, Lara, Mashtenn, p_r_1974, CuckM, DDs_for_me, Drulactin (aka: Aria), Owllee, Eloise, prostatenipple, LizW55, Kay Lady, spanky, myboobs, Erica, Teddy, Katie K and to others that sent private messages and email.  Big Grin Hug Heart

When I think Breastnexum and the diverse population who are members (and those who join the forum) there's a few things I'm thinking everyone should feel...this song ? sums up the sentiments, enjoy.  Heart
https://youtu.be/Ze7_jin-WGk

Lotus,

Thank you so much for all your contributions here.  I know you're already focusing your energy on your own health.  I'm hopeful that the testing and treatment regimen will help you overcome this scourge.  I'm not much of a fan of prayer but I know it can help give you inner strength to know that lots of people are thinking about you and sending good wishes.

(04-07-2023, 06:39 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi friends, 

Thank you to all who posted love, support, well wishes, hope and prayers...I sincerely appreciate it very much, you warmed my heart and lifted my spirits.  Hug

Stevanator, Tomi66, Lara, Mashtenn, p_r_1974, CuckM, DDs_for_me, Drulactin (aka: Aria), Owllee, Eloise, prostatenipple, LizW55, Kay Lady, spanky, myboobs, Erica, Teddy, Katie K and to others that sent private messages and email.  Big Grin Hug Heart

When I think of Breastnexum and the diverse population who are members (and those who join the forum) there's a few things I'm thinking everyone should feel...this song ? sums up the sentiments, enjoy.  Heart
https://youtu.be/Ze7_jin-WGk
We all love you and are part of our family. That status very few people achieve . Our love and prayers are always with you. May I suggest videos on TikTok by Barbara O’Neil and dr sebi . They are giving great information on natural remedies.  I know it helped me avoid biopsy on my lungs back in 2014  Hug

To hell with boobie science, this is now all about you, nothing else Lotus. You have helped so many of us, I was born here, introduced to herbal enhancement which got me started, reading your advice, not all of which I could understand as you do get quite techy at times but you do inform to an unbelievable high degree of wisdom and understanding of the human body but above all the concern to keep us safe in our endeavour to femininity is beyond reproach. Most here I suppose have gone pharma but to be honest, yes it's great but not as great as what you introduced us to, it was the starting point and sooooo very, very amazing and the introduction to who we can be. You have done so very, very much for so many, you are an international superstar Lotus. I'm not here much anymore am elsewhere but I do get asked at times 'where did you get your boobs done' I just give them a link to here, that's where I got them done, they are mine, home grown, just read Lotus posts. But yes, you Lotus are the absolute and complete guru, admired and respected internationally and am sooo, so very sorry to read about the Lukemia, I admire you more than you can possibly fathom, am sure we all do. This is now you time, Lotus time.

Thank you jerri, myboobs and Prissyme for the sincere comments and suggestions, I appreciate it very much. Today I attempted climbing 3 flights of stairs and was completely gased at the end. Dodgy  Omg this Leukemia fatigue is nuts, l wish to post more. I managed to take this pic for you all.  BlushHug
.jpg Screenshot_20230708_032716_Gallery.jpg Size: 188.78 KB  Downloads: 281

.jpg 20230708_025237.jpg Size: 432.59 KB  Downloads: 199

(08-07-2023, 08:32 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you jerri, myboobs and Prissyme for the sincere comments and suggestions, I appreciate it very much. Today I attempted climbing 3 flights of stairs and was completely gased at the end. Dodgy  Omg this Leukemia fatigue is nuts, l wish to post more. I managed to take this pic for you all.  BlushHug

Omg you look great, way bigger than a while back! So much projection and I see there's more fullness towards the sides, looking great. The DHEA + P4 combo sure is amazing.  I'm now few days in and I can totally feel its working.

Please get better soon, totally unfair having to deal with sickness but you're one tough lady, you'll make it. Hug

Lotus,

Lovely lovely lovely.  An inspiration as always.  

And 3 flights will wind most people.  I was in Europe recently and had to walk up 6 flights at the hotel because I didn’t trust the elevator.  I needed a nap after that.  But keep it up, girl!

Going down the stairs is much more delicious than going up, and I would have been winded as well. Lovely indeed! To be so blessed is rather inspiring.

Lotus, I wish that I had half the class and grace that you exhibit. You're such a wonderful person with a huge heart, and a love for others. I'm indebted to you for the science and knowledge that you share with us, but also as an example of what it means to be such a great person.

Also, that's a great photo of you. I've always been blown away by your success and the beauty of your breasts.

(Nice lighting, too!!)

Lotus, i wish you a soon recovery, i didn't knew about your illness and i have been stunned when i have read about it today. You seem like a strong and determined woman, so you will overcome the cancer, i don't doubt it. Hug

(08-07-2023, 12:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  [
Omg you look great, way bigger than a while back! So much projection and I see there's more fullness towards the sides, looking great. The DHEA + P4 combo sure is amazing.  I'm now few days in and I can totally feel its working.

Please get better soon, totally unfair having to deal with sickness but you're one tough lady, you'll make it. Hug

Thank you Lara, I'll be posting some information on the DHEA / P4 / Bio-labs E1/E2 (and now 17b estrogel) processes tonight... I think you'll find it to be very interesting. Btw, you look great too.  Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon