Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-07-2023, 08:04 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  I don't care if I get struck off, but for goodness sake why does everyone well not everyone have to bring religion into the the equation, it offends those who like me do not believe in religion.

If you do believe in religion then fine, but please keep it to yourself, because I wont try to tell you to not pray, because I could also say that prayers do not work so please give it up there are some members on here who really push their agenda onto people.
Liz, why you sound so angry? People telling that they pray weren't "pushing their agenda onto people", they just told what they are doing. And that is not away from other people who don't believe in praying. No need to be offended.
-Teddy

Darn leukemia, I wish you a speedy recovery and best of luck with the medication. Hopefully it totally smashes the beast and there's no need for more drastic methods. Fighting off any cancer is so painful, a singer friend of mine has been sick with lymph node cnacer twice and made it so far quite well considered how intrusive it can be, both the cancer and treatment.

And omg, three inches in three months?! That's crazy speed. All by adding DHEA and PG creams? I'm expecting mine to arrive btw, placed an order a while back after Stevenator started talking about it and linked some science on it.

Please get better soon. Heart

Liz ....

First of all, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm asking. Whether you or anyone else chooses to participate is up to that person.

Lotus is a very dear friend of mine, and she is an invaluable member of this board. I dare say the absolute success of this board is attributed to her, as this very thread gets thousands of views from a worldwide audience every single day.

Whether you believe in prayer or not is your beliefs. I personally do and so do billions of people. What is so offensive at bowing our heads in silence to appeal to a higher being for the life of someone we care about?

A life is at stake here. Are you so callous that you feel the need to spew anger at our hearts over concern for someone we care deeply about? What else can I offer her, or to the comfort of others, other than asking (you) to join me in prayer for her life?

I'm going to tell you a story now. Whether you believe it or not, is up to you. It made a profound impact on me as a child, and it's served as a powerful statement as to the effects of prayer.

In the early 70's, my Grandmother was found to have a tumor growing in her the size of an orange. Word spread throughout her Church, phone calls were made far and wide, and they even contacted the local small town religious radio station, all asking for prayer. When the doctors opened her up to remove the tumor, it was gone!

Now whether you believe this story or not, or even if it's a common situation that is easily explained away, is of not a concern to me. But to me prayer works, and I will continue believe that in my heart.

I ask you again. What else can we offer her other than an appeal to a higher being, one that Lotus believes in herself, and has expressed gratitude for, other than prayer?

I pray for Lotus twice a day, every day, and I have for months. Obviously you can't imagine the anguish that she's going through, but you choose to spew your anger about how we deal with our concern for this terrible disease.

Of all the love and concern in this thread, you choose to be offended, when you could have chosen silence. Do you have any idea or compassion in your cold heart as to how Lotus will feel when she reads your bitter response?

Lotus has expressed gratitude for our prayers. They comfort her. You started your post with, "I don't care".

My Grandmother used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all". 

I'm a little upset that you chose to derail the love and concern in this thread for our dear Lotus, for your hatred of the way we choose to appeal for saving her life.

I do apologize about my double-post yesterday that was a mistake from the quote/edit/reply function.

If you have anything more to say about this, then I ask you to please send me a message, instead of getting into a back & forth response on this thread.

Ok, First I am not spewing hate on here at all, simple, what I cannot stand is how some ask us to pray at a certain time, ok if those who believe in GOD then fine, I for one do not have a problem with that, if it brings you comfort then I am happy for you.

I was brought up being a christian and went to church, however my faith in gods design left me, after witnessing the death and suffering whilst in my Army career (22 years) I witnessed things that you would never believe and all in the name of god, also I am a firm beliver of science that cast's doubt on god.

During my time (68) I have also witnessed several deaths of children in hospital were they not worthy of gods salvation, hmmm

I can give you several other examples of things that made me doubt god's purpose, if you want as you suggest, I can send you these examples, then if you still belive then I am happy for you.

I have nothing against anyone who chooses to bow their heads and pray, good on you, as I said if it gives you comfort then again I am very happy for you, as for being disrespectful sorry no, I for one really hope that that lovely person Lotus recovers and continues to serve this lovely forum.

I hope we can agree to disagree on this subject and move on but to accuse me of hatred well you are bang out of order.

(02-07-2023, 06:16 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Liz ....

First of all, I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I'm asking. Whether you or anyone else chooses to participate is up to that person.

Lotus is a very dear friend of mine, and she is an invaluable member of this board. I dare say the absolute success of this board is attributed to her, as this very thread gets thousands of views from a worldwide audience every single day.

Whether you believe in prayer or not is your beliefs. I personally do and so do billions of people. What is so offensive at bowing our heads in silence to appeal to a higher being for the life of someone we care about?

A life is at stake here. Are you so callous that you feel the need to spew anger at our hearts over concern for someone we care deeply about? What else can I offer her, or to the comfort of others, other than asking (you) to join me in prayer for her life?

I'm going to tell you a story now. Whether you believe it or not, is up to you. It made a profound impact on me as a child, and it's served as a powerful statement as to the effects of prayer.

In the early 70's, my Grandmother was found to have a tumor growing in her the size of an orange. Word spread throughout her Church, phone calls were made far and wide, and they even contacted the local small town religious radio station, all asking for prayer. When the doctors opened her up to remove the tumor, it was gone!

Now whether you believe this story or not, or even if it's a common situation that is easily explained away, is of not a concern to me. But to me prayer works, and I will continue believe that in my heart.

I ask you again. What else can we offer her other than an appeal to a higher being, one that Lotus believes in herself, and has expressed gratitude for, other than prayer?

I pray for Lotus twice a day, every day, and I have for months. Obviously you can't imagine the anguish that she's going through, but you choose to spew your anger about how we deal with our concern for this terrible disease.

Of all the love and concern in this thread, you choose to be offended, when you could have chosen silence. Do you have any idea or compassion in your cold heart as to how Lotus will feel when she reads your bitter response?

Lotus has expressed gratitude for our prayers. They comfort her. You started your post with, "I don't care".

My Grandmother used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all". 

I'm a little upset that you chose to derail the love and concern in this thread for our dear Lotus, for your hatred of the way we choose to appeal for saving her life.

I do apologize about my double-post yesterday that was a mistake from the quote/edit/reply function.

If you have anything more to say about this, then I ask you to please send me a message, instead of getting into a back & forth response on this thread.

Well said!

I'd just like to thank you, Lotus, for taking the time out of your battle with this serious affliction to write some news for us. it means a lot to me and i know for many others. I'm not the praying type, and i'm not the type to get the time right, but know that all my prayers are for your quick recovery.

Lots of love and well wishes,
-Aria

Hi friends, 

Thank you to all who posted love, support, well wishes, hope and prayers...I sincerely appreciate it very much, you warmed my heart and lifted my spirits.  Hug

Stevanator, Tomi66, Lara, Mashtenn, p_r_1974, CuckM, DDs_for_me, Drulactin (aka: Aria), Owllee, Eloise, prostatenipple, LizW55, Kay Lady, spanky, myboobs, Erica, Teddy, Katie K and to others that sent private messages and email.  Big Grin Hug Heart

When I think Breastnexum and the diverse population who are members (and those who join the forum) there's a few things I'm thinking everyone should feel...this song ? sums up the sentiments, enjoy.  Heart
https://youtu.be/Ze7_jin-WGk

Hi friends, 

Thank you to all who posted love, support, well wishes, hope and prayers...I sincerely appreciate it very much, you warmed my heart and lifted my spirits.  Hug

Stevanator, Tomi66, Lara, Mashtenn, p_r_1974, CuckM, DDs_for_me, Drulactin (aka: Aria), Owllee, Eloise, prostatenipple, LizW55, Kay Lady, spanky, myboobs, Erica, Teddy, Katie K and to others that sent private messages and email.  Big Grin Hug Heart

When I think of Breastnexum and the diverse population who are members (and those who join the forum) there's a few things I'm thinking everyone should feel...this song ? sums up the sentiments, enjoy.  Heart

Hi Lotus
I'm sorry to hear of your health problems. I'm in France at the moment and dont get to check the WWW as often.
When I get to Ste Anne D' Auray, this weekend I will light a candle for you.
She always helps me out and I'm sure she will send her love and healing touch to you as well.

As other have said already. Thank you for all you have done and all that you do.
Love ya, or should I say Je T'aime!
Bobbi

(04-07-2023, 06:39 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi friends, 

When I think of Breastnexum and the diverse population who are members (and those who join the forum) there's a few things I'm thinking everyone should feel...this song ? sums up the sentiments, enjoy.  Heart

You are most welcome love! Thank you for sharing your time, experience, and wisdom with us!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon