Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(21-08-2015, 07:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Now if we can just do something about the taste and smell lmao.

About that taste and smell... I'm making progress. Yesterday I rolled it in saran wrap, basically making a loaf. Think of a saltwater taffy. After refrigerating it I proceeded to break it in to sections about 3/4" / 19mm long. They went down a little rough because they were too thick. Taste was tolerable and minimum ended up on my fingers. Now I'm leaning to a cylindrical or over shape that's thinner. A torpedo shape would be great. I may check the dollar store or maybe an arts and craft store. Perhaps a chocolate mold can get the job done.

Warning, if you try this you may choke(I didn't but came close). DON'T PANIC. Seriously though, I guessed on the size of an object I could swallow without chewing. Not exactly a great idea. The oil will melt, so stay calm and drink something warm.

edit: check this out http://www.amazon.com/Cybrtrayd-E012-Chocolate-Copyrighted-Instructions/dp/B000EA3Y9A/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1440205344&sr=8-19&keywords=chocolate+egg+mold

and how to fill them: http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Squeeze-Condiment-Bottles-16-ounce/dp/B00OZOW6E0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1440205478&sr=8-7&keywords=condiment+containers

(22-08-2015, 01:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-08-2015, 12:36 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus , if you use breast pump to express milk on daily 3-4 times , you will be able to express 4-8 ounces of milk per session .

Holy smokes myboobs, I think you want me to fill up the local grocery store refer. Lmao DodgySadRolleyesTongue

Lotus I will make you some real dosh by marketing your milk under brand of boobie queen. Printed under the pic of ya boobies :p I recon it will be a hit Smile

Lotus, it sounds like your boobies are fully functional! Tongue

With coconut oil and reishi extract, when's the best time to use them? It seems like if I use them together at the same time, they may block one another and/or my body will be overloaded. Or if I use them too soon before/after I take PM, I may not be maximizing the potential. Furthermore, is it best to use one in the morning or evening? Sorry for the questions. While I realize everyone's bodies are different, I am wondering what worked best for you because, well, like everyone here, I want breasts like you Big Grin!

(22-08-2015, 01:58 AM)froger Wrote:  
(21-08-2015, 07:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Now if we can just do something about the taste and smell lmao.

About that taste and smell... I'm making progress. Yesterday I rolled it in saran wrap, basically making a loaf. Think of a saltwater taffy. After refrigerating it I proceeded to break it in to sections about 3/4" / 19mm long. They went down a little rough because they were too thick. Taste was tolerable and minimum ended up on my fingers. Now I'm leaning to a cylindrical or over shape that's thinner. A torpedo shape would be great. I may check the dollar store or maybe an arts and craft store. Perhaps a chocolate mold can get the job done.

Warning, if you try this you may choke(I didn't but came close). DON'T PANIC. Seriously though, I guessed on the size of an object I could swallow without chewing. Not exactly a great idea. The oil will melt, so stay calm and drink something warm.

edit: check this out http://www.amazon.com/Cybrtrayd-E012-Chocolate-Copyrighted-Instructions/dp/B000EA3Y9A/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1440205344&sr=8-19&keywords=chocolate+egg+mold

and how to fill them: http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Squeeze-Condiment-Bottles-16-ounce/dp/B00OZOW6E0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1440205478&sr=8-7&keywords=condiment+containers

Wow froger, you've really thought this through, impressive. Big Grin the coconut lovers will laugh but I've gloved-up sometimes when working with coconut oil. RolleyesTongue

We will have to call this venture something like the "coconut club lovers" Dodgy
Or the coconut kooks......lmao, but what the hell, as long as it works. Wink

(22-08-2015, 02:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-08-2015, 12:36 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus , if you use breast pump to express milk on daily 3-4 times , you will be able to express 4-8 ounces of milk per session .

Holy smokes myboobs, I think you want me to fill up the local grocery store refer. Lmao DodgySadRolleyesTongue

Lotus I will make you some real dosh by marketing your milk under brand of boobie queen. Printed under the pic of ya boobies :p I recon it will be a hit Smile

Lmao, you pimping out "my boobs", eh myboobs?. Pmsl. Tongue Thanks for the visualization. Big Grin

(22-08-2015, 05:29 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, it sounds like your boobies are fully functional

Hi Eloise, (missed yah). Tongue

Hmm lol, not sure if I've ever thought of them way, BlushWink but @functional, lol, ok, maybe so. Smile

(22-08-2015, 05:29 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  With coconut oil and reishi extract, when's the best time to use them?

Good question, my advice for what it's worth (lol), is to take supplements during the off peak times. For instance, androgens are highest at 8:00 am, with slight rises @ noon, late afternoon and around 8:00 pm. In other words, 10:00am, 2pm, 6pm and 10pm. Taking AA when androgens peak seem like fanning the fire, in other words wait till they die out like the fire, then douse it with water (AA's), follow?. Big Grin

(22-08-2015, 05:29 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  It seems like if I use them together at the same time, they may block one another and/or my body will be overloaded.

It's possible, but unlikely because of the different routes of deliveries and actions. Coconut oil is a polyunsaturated oil, reishi benifits NBE for its strong 5 alpha reductase inhibtor capabilities @ 80% in the prostate, that's pharma strength. Reishi does so many other thing too, for instance it's also estrongenic, SP is not, (its actually anti estrogenic). Saw Palmetto is 32% anti-DHT in the prostate (results of study that sampled 244 prostrate tissues), other studies are mixed opinions, it's frustrating wading through those results. Dodgy

(22-08-2015, 05:29 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Or if I use them too soon before/after I take PM, I may not be maximizing the potential.

Personally I'd cut SP, I think it's limits NBE potential.

(22-08-2015, 05:29 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Sorry for the questions. While I realize everyone's bodies are different, I am wondering what worked best for you because, well, like everyone here, I want breasts like you Big Grin!

I appreciate the kind words, no problem, ask away. Smile I'll try to give the best feedback I can offer (though it may take longer these days lol) Rolleyes Like you say, 'everyone's different, my results came with some hard lessons Rolleyes (some are permanent),Big Grin I know we all work real hard at growing boobies. small victories come in the way of seeing/feeling new growth, heck, that can include finding a nice fitting bra, an extra jiggle (handful) Big Grin here and there lol, so enjoy those victories.........they keep us going.

(22-08-2015, 09:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I know we all work real hard at growing boobies. small victories come in the way of seeing/feeling new growth, heck that can include finding a nice fitting bra, an extra jiggle (handful) Big Grin here and there lol, so enjoy those victories.........they keep us going.

AMEN Brother!

(22-08-2015, 06:57 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-08-2015, 02:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Lmao, you pimping out "my boobs", eh myboobs?. Pmsl. Tongue Thanks for the visualization. Big Grin

I m here to please fellow boobie grower Wink I m trying to visualise you expressing milk ! Mulching cow ? Big Grin

Thank you, as always. I am not sure that this forum could exist without your dedication, helpfulness, and understanding.

I have stuck with SP for far too long (especially counter to what wiser minds have said). It became familiar and felt 'safe'. It's time to shake things up, though. I will also be making a switch from capsules to extract, given that you've wrote extensively over the years(!) about it's benefits. Call me stubborn, I suppose. Tongue

And you are totally right about the 'small victories'. Like an unexpected jiggle here or a glimpse in the mirror that makes you feel sexy, if only for a fleeting second. Hopefully these small victories amount to a 'total victory', whatever that may be for anyone here.

Again, jealous of the lactation! Lucky lady!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon