Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM advice

(30-12-2013, 04:36 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  What I am advocating is simply lower doses. For those of you that are doing fine on your program then disregard any of my advice. For those of you that have stalled or never managed to get it going on a high dose,my advice just may work for you.
As far as my program, if I went to start from cold turkey,I would start with 3 drops twice a day for 3 days then drop down to 2 drops twice a say for about 10 days. Then I stop for about 2 weeks. PM can build up in your bodt and remain stored in fat cells for a long time.
All of my growth has come during the break.
I had a massive spurt that lasted about three days even though at the time I hadn't dosed in over a month. Caught me off guard for sure.

I have to agree, Breastquest, that trying your approach could be just the ticket for someone who's not seeing results. I recall reading posts that mentioned growth spurts during and after taking breaks.

I take a one week break each month; not to promote growth, but to re-establish male function (although that may be a lost cause). I notice that the swelling and soreness in my breasts fades during the break, so I'm not sure growth is happening then (I'm hoping not). Frankly, I'm surprised at how differently people respond to these herbs. It just goes to show how one should try different approaches and not give up too soon.

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon