Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM advice

Hello all,although I have been a member here for years,I pretty much lurk and read.
After many years of trying things to grow myself a set of breasts I have come to the conclusion that the only thing that REALLY works is PM liquid extract.
I have eaten my weight in PM capules with okay results. When I started using the liquid,my hoo hoos started taking off. To be honest,the results caught me off guard. I guess that I was conditioned to think that the rate of progress from the capules was the norm.
Boy was I wrong. My breasts have developed nicely,plump,firm and very sensitive.
Now for the advice. Almost everyone I see posting on here is using WAY WAY to much PM.
My advice is to use a little at a time and cycle it. Every single growth sput that I have had occured as my E levels dropped,telling that I had too much in my system. So I started cycling about 7-8 days on and two weeks off. Sounds crazy the proof is in the tits.
The ONLY other product that I use is Progesterone cream on a regular basis,twice a day.
I believe that the P cream really helped round the out and help the top fill out greatly.
I use nothing else.
Reduce your dosage,use the extract and cycle it and you will see results.

I love my tits.

Hello Breastquest.

It's good I think you found a regime that has produced results you are happy with.

I don't know if you've read my posts, but if you have, I'm sure you know I advocate a very different approach for NBE. Rather than suggesting people do precisely X,Y,Z to succeed with NBE, I advise members to self-experiment to find which regime works best for them. There's a lot to NBE that we have little or no control over, such as age, genetics, and how much phytoestrogens our bodies need to trigger breast development.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see you've posted any pictures of your breast development. Why is that? I understand some members are concerned about privacy, but when you've found a magic bullet for NBE why wouldn't you be eager to share pictures of the growth spurts you've experienced? Huh

This is an easy one. I've never taken a picture of them and never will.
My advice should only be used as a starting point, if you noticed,I did not specify dosage amouts etc.I have nothing to prove here. But if there are PM users out there that are frustrated with their results,they may find my method helpful.

(28-12-2013, 06:13 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  This is an easy one. I've never taken a picture of them and never will.

Why wouldn't you take a picture of your breasts? There's a saying that a picture is worth a 1,000 words and I think this applies very much to breast development. I prefer to take pictures of my breast development and let other members draw their own conclusions, versus just relying on words to describe my progress with NBE. If nothing else, sharing pictures on a regular basis of your breast development I think helps to add credibility to your statements.

I'm not seeking credibility or NBE guru status.
My info is for those that need a change in their routine,take my advice or don't,I really don't care.
It does seem to.me that you are challenging my credibility. Are you an NBE guru?

When I first encountered this site with an interest in the effects of phyto-estrogens on the body and mind, I relied heavily on the testimony of those before me. I have to say, though, that those who posted a series of pictures along the way were much more credible than those who didn't. There are so many different programs out there that members have suggested, tried, changed, etc. There's no way I'm going to be able to try them all. I have to pick and chose judiciously. To that end, I paid very close attention to what Flamesabers has done to accomplish her (may I use that pronoun, Flame?) results. It was the month-by-month account in pictures that gave me some confidence that following a similar program would work for me. Other programs might have worked as well or better, but lacking demonstrated progress in pictures, I was less inclined to invest my time and money that way.

Having said that in support of Flamesabers' huge contribution to NBE, I think all accounts of results, pictorial or not, are useful and welcome. I might even try lowering my PM dosage and switching on and off more frequently to see if it works better than what I'm doing now.

CK

Whether you post pictures or not make’s little difference to me. I don’t think they add credibility to anyone’s comments but I DO think it removes some room for doubting the statements made and methods used by that person – at least as far as growth is concerned – I think that’s all Flamesaber’s is saying. “Nice” progress (when indicated by text only) can mean different things to different people. Pictures let the observer draw his own conclusions. FYI: I happen to be one of those who DON’T post pics of myself.

I’d be much more interested in knowing what a “low dose” of liquid means to you Breastquest. I know you intentionally omitted that bit of info but I think it’s the most important thing you could include. I tried liquid last summer but had very little success with it. Perhaps my folly was in the amount I was using but I have no idea if I was taking more or less than you.

(28-12-2013, 10:38 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I’d be much more interested in knowing what a “low dose” of liquid means to you Breastquest. I know you intentionally omitted that bit of info but I think it’s the most important thing you could include. I tried liquid last summer but had very little success with it. Perhaps my folly was in the amount I was using but I have no idea if I was taking more or less than you.

Same here. I got none of the bad side effects from the extract, but no results either lol.

And btw, BQ....flame just pushes people to take pics, its kinda his/her thing (in a non-creepy way). I highly doubt he/she meant to question anyone's credibility lmao.

Flame's like the most non-confrontational poster in the history of forums.

(28-12-2013, 06:47 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  It does seem to.me that you are challenging my credibility.

I'm not questioning that you found a regime that works for you. It's when you say others will also see results by following the same regime that makes me have doubts. I agree with what Doodle and Sarah said about this. You had okay results with pm capsules, but great results with the extract. Providing pictures would make it possible for others to gauge how the two products compare against each other.

Sarah is right about me pushing people to take pictures. The reason why I do this is because I think it's very important to get second opinions on one's progress with NBE. Sometimes members are overly optimistic about their progress, other times they are very pessimistic. Getting feedback I think helps to balance out the tendency to over or underestimate NBE progress.

(28-12-2013, 06:47 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  Are you an NBE guru?

If you mean in regards to seeking knowledge about NBE, than yes I would say I'm an NBE guru. I don't presume to know what is the best regime for everyone. I strive to learn more about NBE and share this knowledge with others. I post pictures of my progress on a regular basis. I ask for advice and feedback to improve my understanding of NBE. In fact, some of the changes I made to my regime is based on the advice others have given to me.

(28-12-2013, 07:21 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  There are so many different programs out there that members have suggested, tried, changed, etc. There's no way I'm going to be able to try them all. I have to pick and chose judiciously.

I think this is a very good point. This is why I think self-experimentation is so crucial: I think it better enables members to learn what programs are most likely to work for their own body.

(28-12-2013, 07:21 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  To that end, I paid very close attention to what Flamesabers has done to accomplish her (may I use that pronoun, Flame?) results. It was the month-by-month account in pictures that gave me some confidence that following a similar program would work for me. Other programs might have worked as well or better, but lacking demonstrated progress in pictures, I was less inclined to invest my time and money that way.

Yeah, it's okay to refer to me in the feminine pronoun CK. Smile

What I am advocating is simply lower doses. For those of you that are doing fine on your program then disregard any of my advice. For those of you that have stalled or never managed to get it going on a high dose,my advice just may work for you.
As far as my program, if I went to start from cold turkey,I would start with 3 drops twice a day for 3 days then drop down to 2 drops twice a say for about 10 days. Then I stop for about 2 weeks. PM can build up in your bodt and remain stored in fat cells for a long time.
All of my growth has come during the break.
I had a massive spurt that lasted about three days even though at the time I hadn't dosed in over a month. Caught me off guard for sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon