Poll: Save doodlebug - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Come back doodle
66.67%
66.67%
Not sure
33.33%
33.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discussion thread

So, a majority voted for DoodleBug to come back. Of course, there's only one vote that really counts.

Makes me think about all the other BN devotees that were once active, but are now unheard from. What happens to them? Do they drop NBE altogether? How many of their journeys come to a logical conclusion, or to an untimely end?

I'd like to thank all the long timers who've stayed active on the forum. You know who you are. Your knowledge, perspectives, and experience are invaluable to all of us. You are indeed the Obi Wan's of our special coterie, and a big reason why this forum continues to attract new members.

Cheers!

CK

I can only speak for myself as to why I've gone silent.

When I first found this forum I used to visit daily or even more often. Now I only seem to visit once a week, if that often. By the time I get to see a thread others have already made comments that are similar to the one I might have made and I don't see any value in repeating.

Also, I've been waffling on my own NBE, which I've kind of dropped for quite a while. It's not so much lack of interest as it is timidity at social pressures. Also, I'm not sure I simply want breasts as much as I want to be a beautiful woman which I doubt would ever happen (the beautiful part). Even being retired I guess I'm just shy. The only reaction I had from the almost 2 months of 2,000 mg daily PM was headaches. Maybe PM isn't for me or maybe (probably) my source wasn't the best.

As for one of doodle's concerns, spelling, this site used to have a very effective and easy to use spell checker. If it's still available, they've hidden it well.

I am what I am . Let this section be dictated by anyone who beleives themselves better than rest of us . All here are joined on similar journey . As long as you don't breach forum rules than it is good. I am also member at other forum which I had neglected for a while . I still pop in here as the main focus being on breast development . I am also learning to think beyond breast development by others postings which in normal situation one would not think of them.

(22-12-2013, 08:56 PM)EricaB Wrote:  I can only speak for myself as to why I've gone silent.

When I first found this forum I used to visit daily or even more often. Now I only seem to visit once a week, if that often. By the time I get to see a thread others have already made comments that are similar to the one I might have made and I don't see any value in repeating.

Thanks, Erica, for that feedback. I've been a part of other forums where the same applied to me. I don't see anything wrong with just reading if the posts still have value to you.

(22-12-2013, 08:56 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Also, I've been waffling on my own NBE, which I've kind of dropped for quite a while. It's not so much lack of interest as it is timidity at social pressures. Also, I'm not sure I simply want breasts as much as I want to be a beautiful woman which I doubt would ever happen (the beautiful part). Even being retired I guess I'm just shy. The only reaction I had from the almost 2 months of 2,000 mg daily PM was headaches. Maybe PM isn't for me or maybe (probably) my source wasn't the best.

Yours is the second posting today that has complained of no reaction to a sizable dose of PM over a 2 month period. I, for one, and a newbie, did not fully appreciate the full range of human response to NBE. My reaction to the same daily dosage of PM was quite fast.

To long to be a beautiful woman can be a curse to a testosterone saturated human body. Some realize their dream, most of us try to cope. Growing breasts is one way we crossdreamers add substance to our cross gender fantasies. But that's certainly not the only way. The goal is to find a means to express the feminine side of our gender identity whether it be through creating a female identity (real or virtual), crossdressing, literature, art, you name it. The key is to find something that works for you. Crossdreaming (i.e., autogynephilia or AGP) is not a curable disorder. I see it as a sexual orientation that I was born with. I wish I had understood that earlier in life. How different things might have been.

(22-12-2013, 08:56 PM)EricaB Wrote:  As for one of doodle's concerns, spelling, this site used to have a very effective and easy to use spell checker. If it's still available, they've hidden it well.

I think Doodle did us a favor. I've dropped out of other forums that matured to the point that new postings were frequently repetitious, irrelevant, frivolous, or inappropriate for the intended audience. Bad spelling and grammar can be overlooked to a point, but when it obscures the intended meaning of the author, it's not good. My wish would be that every poster read through his or her post just once before posting, and clean up obvious mistakes. Doing so simply shows respect for the other members of the forum who will be reading and (hopefully) understanding the poster's point.

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon