Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM for a week..

This is my suggestion:

2 PM(500 mg Ainterol)/day, may increase in the future.
1 to 2 SP(600 mg)/day
Proper diet-Nutritious food, reduction in caffeine, and no tobacco.
Exercise.
Share your experience with your wife with compassion.
Be patient, and listen to your body.

Smile

Hurricane,
My life stage is very similar to yours. A wife who's uncertain about NBE but liking the mental changes in me, kids, long history of gender confusion etc. ...You asked about SP. I've been using SP from the beginning. I think it's worth taking ...but not for breast development. It may have some impact on breast growth but I think it's minimal. I STARTED taking it to help my breasts but now I take it for it's DHT lowering ability. I found that reducing my sex drive, helps me feel better about myself because I have no interest in doing things I abhor with my eyes, hands and the way I treat others due to my "male moods". SP may also have some beneficial effects on male pattern baldness. Since long, pretty hair has replaced breasts as my primary goal, SP has found renewed favor with me.

Another herb you may also want to consider is spearmint. I started taking that several months after starting SP & PM and when I did, I noticed another significant drop in my libido bringing it to almost nothing. Spearmint is "said" to reduce the free testosterone in males and my experience seems to agree with that.

Maybe now is not a good time to mention these other herbs to you since you're new to NBE and PM alone is probably fine for several months but what you've said about yourself makes me think your libido may be an underlying issue like it has been for me. You may find that some day down the road, you may want to consider these for "other" reasons too.

P.S. Welcome to the forum! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to me to have you here

Welcome back, Doodle. I'm so happy to read your posts once again. Smile

CK

ClaraKay,

You should enable private messaging in your "User CP". I typed up a nice greeting and then realized I couldn't send it to you. Sad

The "User CP" link is at the top of the page, "southwest" of the S in Nexus
On the left side of that page under "Your Profile" you'll find "Edit Options"
In there, you add a check to the, "Receive Private Messages from Others"

...In case you want to change that anyway.

Okay, done. Thanks for the heads up, Doodle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon