Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self Induced Impotence

Sure growing breasts could be thought just as weird. The difference is I am doing it for myself, not for someone else. what if you find someone else to serve in the future? Just saying, doing it permanently for someone else is pretty short sighted because it is someone else's demand. Whatever though.

This is way off topic for this forum. I'm sure there are plenty of BDSM, cuckold, and sissification sites out there that can answer your questions better.

Certain antidepressants, particularly SSRIs like Lexapro, Prozac, Paxil, and Celexa have the potential to cause impotence. Lexapro caused impotence for me within a few days. When I switched to Effexor, I also lost my libido. Despite only taking that poison for 18 months, here I am six years later, and nothing has changed. All I wanted was relief from depression. The meds ruined my life and have left me unable to experience joy. In fact, the meds gave me symptoms of depression that I never had prior to taking them; they worsened things rather than making them better.

If SSRIs can cause impotence, theoretically, L-Tryptophan could do the same thing since it increases serotonin levels. One can take up to 2,000 mg on an empty stomach at bedtime. Of course, start with a lower dose and work your way up, should you decide to try it.

I'm not sure if there are any herbs that could lower T enough to cause impotence.

(07-10-2013, 09:46 PM)karren Wrote:  Growing breasts doest make you impotent.... Id say the baseball bat is as safe as anything out there...

No, but Premarin does, and that's used to grow breasts.

(07-10-2013, 07:12 PM)GenericSlutNPC Wrote:  Well this may sound odd but my mistress has for the longest time been wanting to get rid of my ability to get hard without the use of a baseball bat or surgery, we have tried hypnosis/chastity cages over long periods of time. But this does not seem to work all to well on me.

Trying to google for a way to rid oneself of erections seem impossible as it all boils down to ways of fixing impotence rather than creating it.

So to the point, is there any easy non-dangerous way to make yourself impotent without growing breasts and still maintaining my libido so that i will always be frustrated and unable to service her with my penis?

This may be a tall request but if something like it exist that makes you impotent permanently without messing with other things that would be great.

Get a piece of string and tie off your dick at the base. Before long, the lack of blood will essentially kill it and you'll never get hard again.
Or, have your g/f sit on your face naked for VERY long periods of time, like, entire days, and you'll eventually be so used to this you'll loose your desire. If she has to "go", she can just do it on your face, too. The more disgusting she can make it for you, the more it'll turn you off. Make sure she eats a LOT of beans and peanuts every day!! Having her take loads of Exlax every day will help, too.
Have you ever met Lorraina Bobbitt?
Or, you can probably find an Iron Maiden specially made for a guy's dick. Have her lock it onto you and flush the key! Having a stiffy will be so painful, you won't ever want to.
Get a ravenous dog, rub your plonker with some kind of meat and let Fido go to work.
Lastly, try getting a new girlfriend!! This one doesn't sound at ALL mentally healthy!! Then again, if you're willing to go through with this for her, I think you're a few spoons shy of a full set of cutlery, yourself!

Missed miss lmao a few spoons shy of a cutlery set I love it Haha
I think this person is just looking for attention they seem to know everything but I think their mistress isnt good she should be able to control it without drugs and what about when she want dick what will she do at it surely the safest way like you said would be to ruin everything that makes him horny punish every erection in a way unpleasurable to him even masochists have turn offs or yh lock it up in chastity forever.
This is a stupid question for a breast site you'd think a fetish forum would give better answer.

(09-10-2013, 01:24 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Missed miss lmao a few spoons shy of a cutlery set I love it Haha
I think this person is just looking for attention they seem to know everything but I think their mistress isnt good she should be able to control it without drugs and what about when she want dick what will she do at it surely the safest way like you said would be to ruin everything that makes him horny punish every erection in a way unpleasurable to him even masochists have turn offs or yh lock it up in chastity forever.
This is a stupid question for a breast site you'd think a fetish forum would give better answer.

If he's for real, I kinda understand why he'd ask here. Premarin WILL make his pink sex detector point south from now on, but it WILL make him grow tits, too! It's kind of logical to ask people who deal with stuff that grows tits if they know of anything that DOESN'T grow tits, but DOES make Mr. Sticky go to sleep forever.
Another idea I just had, they sell these mitts made of fine sandpaper that women can use on their legs instead of shaving them. Maybe he can buy some of those and have a good wank a few times a day until the throbbing python of love is too sore to get hard. Or, the simplest way, just wank away all day until it's time to play hide the salami with her, and he won't be able to get it up anymore! His sex shooter will be spitting dust!! Ya can't milk a dry cow!!

I'm really surprised by and amazed at the level of vitriol in this thread. Admittedly, the original question was not typical or even appropriate for this forum; it is completely off topic. However, there is the potential for certain NBE herbs to cause impotence. The question is whether or not a dose high enough to cause impotence is also high enough to cause breast growth which he does not desire. I would guess breast growth would come before impotence, and such high doses could be toxic.

Is he seeking attention? Perhaps, and by shoveling abuse at him, you're giving him exactly what he seeks. Being an apparent submissive, and possibly a masochist, such abuse is like manna from heaven for him.

It does seem odd to me that his mistress wouldn't know how to make him impotent. Based on my experiences with people in the BDSM lifestyle, they usually seek each other out, share information, belong to local groups of like-minded individuals, etc. This is how they learn to do things more safely and minimize risk. There is risk in everything they do, but it can be minimized. Still, mistakes happen and people do get hurt.

I would ask if he really wants to become impotent or if this is strictly the desire of his mistress. As a submissive, he still has the right to say, "No." Whatever contract they have can be renegotiated at any time. As his Domme, his mistress also has a duty to look out for his overall well-being. If causing impotence through chemical means could cause permanent harm to him, that's something that both of them need to examine and decide whether or not to pursue. There's a difference between impotence and training him not to respond to erotic stimuli so that he controls his erections.

(09-10-2013, 07:49 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  I'm really surprised by and amazed at the level of vitriol in this thread. ....

Is he seeking attention? Perhaps, and by shoveling abuse at him, you're giving him exactly what he seeks. Being an apparent submissive, and possibly a masochist, such abuse is like manna from heaven for him.

We aim to please...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon