Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self Induced Impotence

Well this may sound odd but my mistress has for the longest time been wanting to get rid of my ability to get hard without the use of a baseball bat or surgery, we have tried hypnosis/chastity cages over long periods of time. But this does not seem to work all to well on me.

Trying to google for a way to rid oneself of erections seem impossible as it all boils down to ways of fixing impotence rather than creating it.

So to the point, is there any easy non-dangerous way to make yourself impotent without growing breasts and still maintaining my libido so that i will always be frustrated and unable to service her with my penis?

This may be a tall request but if something like it exist that makes you impotent permanently without messing with other things that would be great.

(07-10-2013, 07:12 PM)GenericSlutNPC Wrote:  Well this may sound odd but my mistress has for the longest time been wanting to get rid of my ability to get hard without the use of a baseball bat or surgery, we have tried hypnosis/chastity cages over long periods of time. But this does not seem to work all to well on me.

Trying to google for a way to rid oneself of erections seem impossible as it all boils down to ways of fixing impotence rather than creating it.

So to the point, is there any easy non-dangerous way to make yourself impotent without growing breasts and still maintaining my libido so that i will always be frustrated and unable to service her with my penis?

This may be a tall request but if something like it exist that makes you impotent permanently without messing with other things that would be great.

This sounds like a horrible idea, but if you lower your testosterone enough, you won't have any erections. You will also be very depressed, and not just because you can't get off.....

Growing breasts doest make you impotent.... Id say the baseball bat is as safe as anything out there...

(07-10-2013, 09:46 PM)karren Wrote:  Growing breasts doest make you impotent.... Id say the baseball bat is as safe as anything out there...

Well obviouslyBig Grin but most forms of hormones that do make you impotent over time also come with the breasts.

Well as a last resort there are always T-blockers and hormones, but we just had to ask if there was something else around that brings in only the one wanted change if used in possibly smaller doses or the likes.

Wow, I am not into the dom scene much, but that is such horrible request. I understand domination and servitude, but making someone impotent the rest of their life sounds pretty irresponsible.

(07-10-2013, 10:01 PM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Wow, I am not into the dom scene much, but that is such horrible request. I understand domination and servitude, but making someone impotent the rest of their life sounds pretty irresponsible.

just remember the same could be said for growing breasts. to each their own. one should be free to do to their body as they please, that includes allowing someone else to.

(07-10-2013, 10:00 PM)GenericSlutNPC Wrote:  
(07-10-2013, 09:46 PM)karren Wrote:  Growing breasts doest make you impotent.... Id say the baseball bat is as safe as anything out there...

Well obviouslyBig Grin but most forms of hormones that do make you impotent over time also come with the breasts.

Well as a last resort there are always T-blockers and hormones, but we just had to ask if there was something else around that brings in only the one wanted change if used in possibly smaller doses or the likes.

From what I've read even castration..... and the total elimination of Testosterone from your system still won't stop you from having an erection..... I do know a couple guys who have had prostate surgery and they both have ED as a result..... guess you could have your prostate removed and hope for the best.... I mean worst......

(08-10-2013, 12:08 AM)karren Wrote:  From what I've read even castration..... and the total elimination of Testosterone from your system still won't stop you from having an erection..... I do know a couple guys who have had prostate surgery and they both have ED as a result..... guess you could have your prostate removed and hope for the best.... I mean worst......

Castration still allows for full erections yes, well as long as you dont take female hormones as well.
Most castrated men however get male hormones to prevent all the issues with loss of bonemass and so on. (Or well you need either M or F hormones to replace the loss of the other, otherwise there will be all the standard issues that comes with the use of T-blockers only.)

Well there is chemical castration that is given to some prisoners in certain countries that makes a prisoner impotent/sterile, but such things are not for sale anywhere and they tend to have rather dodgy side effects.

As for wanting such a state in the first place. Well i guess both me and the mistress are rather twisted in a way.Tongue

No more twisted than a guy with boobs who has to dress like a woman... at least according to my mistress... I mean wife... Smile

(07-10-2013, 07:12 PM)GenericSlutNPC Wrote:  So to the point, is there any easy non-dangerous way to make yourself impotent without growing breasts and still maintaining my libido so that i will always be frustrated and unable to service her with my penis?

Why are you on this website? This website is about growing and enhancing breasts. Take this elsewhere; I'm sure there are many other places for it. Your penis and its uses and abuses are not of interest here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon