Julie

(04-10-2013, 11:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lennith

On Susan's
See
Androgynne sections
Thats their inbetweens
Very welcoming I found

Julie

Didn't have one when I was banned for suggesting such a thing existed.....

Ah ?
Well the site certainly seems to have expanded now

Julie

(05-10-2013, 08:16 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Ah ?
Well the site certainly seems to have expanded now

Julie

that's good to hear, wonder if they have dropped their "Transition or Go to Hell" Attitude...

Lots their on

Transition, pre transition , hrt for partial transition

So would say they have

Julie

Cool Julie!! Thanks very much will check it out.

SS xx

(04-10-2013, 06:31 PM)karren Wrote:  Over on www.crossdressers.com there was a big fight between the "hormones are the only way to grow real breasts" and the rest of us.... and the Admin finally got tired of the bickering and banned the subject of growing breasts in all forums except the transsexual body issues forum where they can talk hormones amongst themselves...

What happened to that site can be summed up in one word: 'groupthink'.

I watched as gradually all of the interesting members were banned, or left in frustration. One obvious problem was that it wasn't CDs moderating the CD part of the forum; it was all TSs. Seems apparent in retrospect that the site's owners have an agenda.

Inquisitive people need some controversy to hash out ideas and learn new ones. When controversy is banned, it doesn't end controversy, but simply leads to creation of new controversies. If we can't argue about politics or religion, hey, we can argue about briefs vs. thongs or something equally trivial. And that's what that site has become.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon