Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Core Duality

But to exist and prosper in this society, sometimes you do have to conform or at least put on malemode... the facade is necessary to get more than a minimum wage job.

I want to prosper, and I cannot do that as full-out Emily, as much as that hurts. I have to guard my mannerisms, be careful to not be to kind to people (I was once accused of being gay at work for taking care of the plants in a room occupied by another guy.. I was just being nice! and he was a doofus... they were all dying.)

Pretend to like football.. sheesh. I feign being a Browns fan because they always lose and I never have to watch a game.

Wearing manclothes feels more like crossdressing than when I can finally come home and dress the way I want to.

When I am out among the proles, I am very careful.

To quote NoFX: "And I'm starting to feel a lot like Charlton Heston
Stranded on a primate planet
Apes and orangutans that ran it to the ground
With generals and the armies that obeyed them
Followers following fables
Philosophies that enable them to rule without regard."

So, does this make me a hypocrite? Pshaw.

(30-08-2013, 05:13 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  But to exist and prosper in this society, sometimes you do have to conform or at least put on malemode... the facade is necessary to get more than a minimum wage job.

I want to prosper, and I cannot do that as full-out Emily, as much as that hurts. I have to guard my mannerisms, be careful to not be to kind to people (I was once accused of being gay at work for taking care of the plants in a room occupied by another guy.. I was just being nice! and he was a doofus... they were all dying.)

Pretend to like football.. sheesh. I feign being a Browns fan because they always lose and I never have to watch a game.

Wearing manclothes feels more like crossdressing than when I can finally come home and dress the way I want to.

When I am out among the proles, I am very careful.

To quote NoFX: "And I'm starting to feel a lot like Charlton Heston
Stranded on a primate planet
Apes and orangutans that ran it to the ground
With generals and the armies that obeyed them
Followers following fables
Philosophies that enable them to rule without regard."

So, does this make me a hypocrite? Pshaw.

I don't know all your circumstances. How well you may or may not pass. Etc... But a hypocrite? No. Just not fully confident in yourself for whatever reason. Or desperate enough to say screw you all to the world and do what you HAVE to do to survive another day.

I'm not the least ways confident. Not really. What I am is past giving a damn.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon