Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start wearing a bra

Hi,

I was wondering, when did others feel the physical need to start wearing a bra?

For me, when I started to bud, and my nipples became more sensitive, I really felt like I needed to be wearing a bra full time. It cut down on the irritation, and kept me from feeling as much almost painful sensation in my breast area. Now, I pretty much wear a bra all the time. I know that some have worn a bra long before there was a physical reason, but that's not what I'm asking about

Freddy

(26-08-2013, 02:58 AM)freddy Wrote:  Hi,

I was wondering, when did others feel the physical need to start wearing a bra?

For me, when I started to bud, and my nipples became more sensitive, I really felt like I needed to be wearing a bra full time. It cut down on the irritation, and kept me from feeling as much almost painful sensation in my breast area. Now, I pretty much wear a bra all the time. I know that some have worn a bra long before there was a physical reason, but that's not what I'm asking about

Freddy

When they jiggle bounce all over the place.

Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

(26-08-2013, 05:39 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

Do training bras have wheels?

(26-08-2013, 06:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-08-2013, 05:39 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

Do training bras have wheels?

Tongue totally girl its so school its totally in with girls lower than an A cup

Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

And then a 42 band as well please

Julie

I avoid them like the plague....bras cut off circulation, reducing breast growth, and supporting their weight with a bra causes the muscles and connective tissue that naturally supports them to atrophy, causing sagging later in life

(26-08-2013, 02:51 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

Maybe you can get two of 20 bands and hook them together as one.

(26-08-2013, 02:51 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

Children seem to be getting plumper these days. So I would be willing to bet you can find plus size training bras with a bit of searching.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon