Breast Growth For Genetic Males
When to start wearing a bra - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Breast Measurement & Bras (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: When to start wearing a bra (/showthread.php?tid=16255)

Pages: 1 2

When to start wearing a bra - freddy - 26-08-2013

Hi,

I was wondering, when did others feel the physical need to start wearing a bra?

For me, when I started to bud, and my nipples became more sensitive, I really felt like I needed to be wearing a bra full time. It cut down on the irritation, and kept me from feeling as much almost painful sensation in my breast area. Now, I pretty much wear a bra all the time. I know that some have worn a bra long before there was a physical reason, but that's not what I'm asking about

Freddy

RE: When to start wearing a bra - TibetanPrincess - 26-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 02:58 AM)freddy Wrote:  Hi,

I was wondering, when did others feel the physical need to start wearing a bra?

For me, when I started to bud, and my nipples became more sensitive, I really felt like I needed to be wearing a bra full time. It cut down on the irritation, and kept me from feeling as much almost painful sensation in my breast area. Now, I pretty much wear a bra all the time. I know that some have worn a bra long before there was a physical reason, but that's not what I'm asking about

Freddy

When they jiggle bounce all over the place.

RE: When to start wearing a bra - Jamie Lee - 26-08-2013

Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

RE: When to start wearing a bra - Missed Miss - 26-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 05:39 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

Do training bras have wheels?

RE: When to start wearing a bra - Jamie Lee - 26-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 06:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-08-2013, 05:39 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Whenever your comfertable with one or when you start feeling weight... but id reccomend wearing a training bra then transition into a cupped or whatever bra you prefer when you breast are bigger

Do training bras have wheels?

Tongue totally girl its so school its totally in with girls lower than an A cup

RE: When to start wearing a bra - JennaFae - 26-08-2013

Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

RE: When to start wearing a bra - julieTG - 26-08-2013

And then a 42 band as well please

Julie

RE: When to start wearing a bra - aoz - 26-08-2013

I avoid them like the plague....bras cut off circulation, reducing breast growth, and supporting their weight with a bra causes the muscles and connective tissue that naturally supports them to atrophy, causing sagging later in life

RE: When to start wearing a bra - Missed Miss - 27-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 02:51 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

Maybe you can get two of 20 bands and hook them together as one.

RE: When to start wearing a bra - froger - 27-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 02:51 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Interesting...Does anyone know where one could find a cute training bra in size 40 band? Smile

Children seem to be getting plumper these days. So I would be willing to bet you can find plus size training bras with a bit of searching.