Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beautiful male breasts

(22-08-2013, 03:21 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  PAIS = Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome

To some degree, their bodies don't respond to androgens like testosterone. I would be interested to know if these boys have fully-developed genitalia and if they are fertile.

As far as I recall, they are fully functional males, they just have a VERY "bad" case of gynemastasia (Is that the correct word?)

I once put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed.

Lol. Just like the president!!

Well, then, why don't WE just have our androgen receptors shut off?

(22-08-2013, 03:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(22-08-2013, 03:21 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  PAIS = Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome

To some degree, their bodies don't respond to androgens like testosterone. I would be interested to know if these boys have fully-developed genitalia and if they are fertile.

As far as I recall, they are fully functional males, they just have a VERY "bad" case of gynemastasia (Is that the correct word?)

Yes. And a highly localized form of PAIS can cause that. And they would otherwise still be fully functioning male.

BTW... CAIS above, a clarification, they aren't fertile. They only have the EXTERNAL characteristics, all the male-ish equipment is still inside, just never develops, like, at all, but pumps out tons and tons of hormones. They'll actually have higher serum levels of T than ANYONE else. Their body just doesn't respond. Responds to the estrogens it winds up aromatising to though, thus the fully feminized externals.

(22-08-2013, 03:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Well, then, why don't WE just have our androgen receptors shut off?

Some anti-androgens try to do just that to some level of success or another... it's never complete though. They just haven't figured out any way to actually effect that change globally and completely and permanently.

EDIT:

If they had, they'd probably be trying to switch the AIS patient's back on.

You really ARE a science geek! ;-)

From what I know of the powers that be, I'll bet they HAVE figured it all out, but they ain't tellin' us about it!!

Two more questions:
1. If having ANY breast tissue present will make them re-grow, when someone gets a breast reduction, won't they just grow back to the size they were?

B. Why can't said breast tissue be transplanted into me to make mine grow?

(22-08-2013, 04:16 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Two more questions:
1. If having ANY breast tissue present will make them re-grow, when someone gets a breast reduction, won't they just grow back to the size they were?

B. Why can't said breast tissue be transplanted into me to make mine grow?

It's not QUITE that simple... Mainly there's a POTENTIAL. Which further increases based on other factors...

It'd just be dead tissue transplanted into a male body with male hormones and nothing weird going on. And you'd reject it more likely than not anyways.

Usually, even when ALL known necessary factors are present, they'll never regrow fully anyways. They might not even recover anything at all for reasons not yet fully understood.

The presence of ANY cancerous cells makes it a guarantee though... But it's not a good kind of growing.

All you need to do is cure the cancer. There's nearly 400 known natural cures.

Another reason that might've helped them get bigger is that they're black. Black people tend to develop thusly much faster and bigger. For instance, last night I saw some little black girl who couldn't POSSIBLY have been more than 10 or 11 years old and she already had VERY prominent C or D cups!! Like one of the boys in that video!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon