Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beautiful male breasts

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...595192/pg1

i love those...

Wow, very breautiful breasts, so fortunate Wink

(20-08-2013, 12:52 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Wow, very breautiful breasts, so fortunate Wink

They probably don't think so... MOST men and boys would feel VERY WRONG having breasts... Those who are on this forum are outside of what is typical.

Those boys are especially odd though since they are apparently otherwise developing as normal males. My guess would be that somehow they all three ended up with PAIS and all of it affected only their breasts.

If my guess is right their only resolution would be complete removal of both breasts. All the tissue, if any is left it'll just develop again.

They are some real nice breasts though... wish I could've developed those without any outside supplementation, for what it's worth. I just don't think the boys consider it much of a blessing.

Oh, you're definitely right, I am sure that they don't find it funny. Was just saying, from my point of view Wink Breast wishes,

SS xx

I love how they don't have Montgomery glands full of oil. They have perfect breasts! I feel so robbed of my woman hood! Haha! They've had boobs bigger and longer I have! Better shape and areolas are nice size.

tell me how they grew them!!!!

I heard about that at least a year ago!! DAMN, they're lucky!!!! And, have ya noticed, they walk around in public with them in full view and NOBODY says a word about it!! Hint, hint!!

(20-08-2013, 07:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(20-08-2013, 12:52 PM)slippyslidie Wrote:  Wow, very breautiful breasts, so fortunate Wink

They probably don't think so... MOST men and boys would feel VERY WRONG having breasts... Those who are on this forum are outside of what is typical.

Those boys are especially odd though since they are apparently otherwise developing as normal males. My guess would be that somehow they all three ended up with PAIS and all of it affected only their breasts.

If my guess is right their only resolution would be complete removal of both breasts. All the tissue, if any is left it'll just develop again.

They are some real nice breasts though... wish I could've developed those without any outside supplementation, for what it's worth. I just don't think the boys consider it much of a blessing.

I don't know!! They CERTAINLY aren't hiding them!!
What is PAIS?
Really??? I never heard of that!! Why, then, don't doctors doing a mastectomy leave a tiny bit of breast tissue behind so they'll grow again?

PAIS = Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome

To some degree, their bodies don't respond to androgens like testosterone. I would be interested to know if these boys have fully-developed genitalia and if they are fertile.

(22-08-2013, 03:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I don't know!! They CERTAINLY aren't hiding them!!

This is true... we don't know...

(22-08-2013, 03:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  What is PAIS?

Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome - it's where some portion of someone's androgen receptors are completely shut off, to which the body usually responds by producing an excess of testosterone, which gets converted to estrogen, which...

CAIS, or COMPLETE AIS will actually cause a GENETIC male to be physically born with and develop fully female external characteristics.

(22-08-2013, 03:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Really??? I never heard of that!! Why, then, don't doctors doing a mastectomy leave a tiny bit of breast tissue behind so they'll grow again?

They do sometimes, if deemed safe to do so. Unfortunately in most cancer cases it's not deemed safe. And most other mastectomy's they actually want a complete mastectomy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon