Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

(02-08-2014, 12:32 PM)Karren Wrote:  Try filling them with water in the shower and using them... water doesn't compress like air.... I made my own out of racket balls.... and when you use water instead of air..... you get insane suction...

thank you Karren, I'm sitting here with a pair latched on to my nipples now. Wow, feel nice!
Thanks again for the idea!

(21-09-2014, 02:22 PM)elainecd Wrote:  
(02-08-2014, 12:32 PM)Karren Wrote:  Try filling them with water in the shower and using them... water doesn't compress like air.... I made my own out of racket balls.... and when you use water instead of air..... you get insane suction...

thank you Karren, I'm sitting here with a pair latched on to my nipples now. Wow, feel nice!
Thanks again for the idea!

Will have to try filling them with water. Following daring_liaison's advice, I have started using KY jelly (water-based lube) with my Supple Nipps and have found that it is easier on the nipples and improves the suction. And even after prolonged wear the delicate skin on my nipples stays soft.

Coat them with the water based lube..... then use the water. It will makes your nipples slide up inside easily and the water will create a superb suction. Awesome, absolutely awesome feeling. I do mine as often as I can, sometimes three or four times a day. It is so addictive because of how it arouses me.

(21-09-2014, 06:17 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Coat them with the water based lube..... then use the water. It will makes your nipples slide up inside easily and the water will create a superb suction. Awesome, absolutely awesome feeling. I do mine as often as I can, sometimes three or four times a day. It is so addictive because of how it arouses me.

I am going to try this now!

after feeling the suction from the racquet balls cut in half I'm hooked.
Have two problems, try alot of pressure and the ones I bought split, also...move too much and they'll drop off. Probably work best low pressure in the tub.

So, I drove about 20 miles to an adult store and got some nipple cups that look like the hot pink ones in an earlier picture here. Sitting in my car I put a little cocoa butter on my nips and inside the cups.
Nursing women use the butter to keep their nipples nice and soft.
Got a nice pull going on each one. Mmmmmm.

Made a few stops on my way home with them feeling really good and by the time I got home it had been an hour. Popped them off massaged my nipples with more cocoa butter, added nice hot water and popped them back on. I bet coconut oil would be great too.
I love to use it as a lube on my lovers cock.

I've been on my PM for just at a month so my nipples have started getting larger anyway, the right one is demanding I constantly pinch and play with it...lol...so this does the trick.

They're a little cheap cheap looking but they'll do until my supple nips get here. Smile

(21-09-2014, 06:32 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(21-09-2014, 06:17 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Coat them with the water based lube..... then use the water. It will makes your nipples slide up inside easily and the water will create a superb suction. Awesome, absolutely awesome feeling. I do mine as often as I can, sometimes three or four times a day. It is so addictive because of how it arouses me.

I am going to try this now!

After wearing my Supple Nipps with the KY, I tried a lubricant that I bought to use with my dildo--Wet Platinum. This is the best lubricant of all for nipple suction. It sucked my nipples up into my 3XL cups very quickly and makes for a nice firm seal. This is the lubricant I ill use from now on.

I prefer natural things for lubes....olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter.
They all are good for the skin, especially coconut oil. its amazing stuff.

Ordered the #3 and the #4....can't let you gurls have all the fun!
These cheapo's don't look like they're going to last.

I have been using my 4XL for about 6 weeks now and my nipples almost fill them, but not quite and I hope they never do either.
I always start with my 3XL with lube. When they have been on about 10 minutes I take them off and fill them with water, which mixes with the lube later. I lean over and squeeze them against my chest with the nipples inside until most of the water and air are expelled, then I let go. WOW!!! what can I say. My nipples expand straight to the end and create a vice type fitting. I leave them on for about 15 minutes, release the suction and put on my 4XL with water. same procedure, though my nipples are now trapped as the supplenipps create a triangle around them. Then I sit and wait until they pop out and create a stinging feeling as they try to take the nipples to the top. This bit I love as I pinch the ends with finger and thumb and work towards a nipple orgasm, yet to be achieved. I am in a dream world as I writhe in my seat. After about 30 minutes I release the supplenipps and replace them with big plastic clothes line pegs and enjoy the hard play feel they give me, besides keeping my nipples stretched for a while. I am physically exhausted when I have finished.

(24-09-2014, 03:55 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I have been using my 4XL for about 6 weeks now and my nipples almost fill them, but not quite and I hope they never do either.
I always start with my 3XL with lube. When they have been on about 10 minutes I take them off and fill them with water, which mixes with the lube later. I lean over and squeeze them against my chest with the nipples inside until most of the water and air are expelled, then I let go. WOW!!! what can I say. My nipples expand straight to the end and create a vice type fitting. I leave them on for about 15 minutes, release the suction and put on my 4XL with water. same procedure, though my nipples are now trapped as the supplenipps create a triangle around them. Then I sit and wait until they pop out and create a stinging feeling as they try to take the nipples to the top. This bit I love as I pinch the ends with finger and thumb and work towards a nipple orgasm, yet to be achieved. I am in a dream world as I writhe in my seat. After about 30 minutes I release the supplenipps and replace them with big plastic clothes line pegs and enjoy the hard play feel they give me, besides keeping my nipples stretched for a while. I am physically exhausted when I have finished.

Very helpful, daring! You should submit this to the Nipplefunwear site for them to use in their testimonials. You provide a lot of useful information!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon