Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

After the wonderful photos

From wuerstechen

I had decided too purchase some supple nipple kits as have a few on this wonderful forum

Can we use this thread too share some info and photos ?

I am a little unsure whether too allow my breasts and nipples mound a bit more before starting the kits or start now

Any advice welcome and let's hear some success stories

Don't be shy now

Nipples are one of the most important parts for many of us

Julie

(20-07-2013, 11:47 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Nipples are one of the most important parts for many of us

The understatement of the century! NIPPLES RULE!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WOW

These things work

Have only had , mine on for about an hour over 2 days and already there bigger and so much darker,

Now when they get excited there like a deep red, and already very much more sensitive

Even shirts rubbing now sends chills down

ooh

julie

Great you took the plunge, Julie. Now you can see for yourself how great Supple Nipps are! Break them in gently until your nipples get used to them.

I am using them too, with intervals 1 year now. Nipps have definitely enlarged, specially, when erected. Definitely will continue to use them.

Besides enlarging the nipples, Supple Nipps make for great nipple orgasms. Squeezing the tips of the nipples through the cups makes for exquisite feelings and, eventually, nipple orgasm. Just now I had a trio of them.

I really need to get these! I have come so close to a nipple orgasm and it felt wonderful. I felt sparkles all in my nipple and breast.

My wife says mine are enormous now
Only had the kits a week,

Julie

where do you buy the kit?

Buy it directly from Nipplefunwear. https://www.nipplefunwear.com/

You won't be disappointed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon