Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple kits

OK almost 5 months in on HRT and 3 months NBE my nipples are getting VERY sensitiveBlush I just upped the dosage on my last shot and they are on fire.... Using these things I have is almost orgasmic in its own rightBig Grin

Stimulation of the nipples combined with the female type orgasm is mind blowing Big Grin

So thanks to y'all now I gotta try filling them with either hot or cold water or both... I cant wait to try the 3XL supplenips I just ordered but these suckers will do for nowWinkBig Grin I hope I can wear the supplenips under my bra when out and about... They are actually starting to show through my bra subtly Blush Yes I can see how this could become addictiveSmile

[Image: 009_zps6a6ee914.jpg]

[Image: 010_zpse338375c.jpg]

[Image: 87f73ea5-40db-4028-ba3d-4c2644a20868_zps...1409931510]

Yes you will be able to wear them under your bra all day. bear in mind that if you use them for say 4 hours a day, after about a month they will stay permanently larger than they are now.
You will be tempted to go for 4XL but bear in mind they are obviously more pliable and less forceful grip on the nipple. Although I can fill 4XL the sensation of hardness of my nipple is double with the 3XL.
By the way, you have beautiful developing breasts and nipples. The 3XL will make your nipples much more prominent.
When you use them knead your nipples all you can. By that I mean start at the base and roll them from the base to the tip. It will move body fat from your chest into your nipple and make them permanently hard, as mine are. They will still swell to twice their hard size when sucked on. Mine are over an inch long when inside and so sensitive to touch I often have nipple orgasms as a woman would feel.

Amazing photos, Eva Marie! Glad to hear of the growth in the sensitivity of your nipples!

I recently graduated to Supple Nipps size 3XL. I like to wear mine for a couple of hours before having a nipple orgasm session. A couple of days ago the orgasms just kept coming. I had nine or ten before I removed my hands from my breasts. Once i have a nipple orgasm I find I can have powerful orgasms just from massaging my breasts, without even touching the nipples.

I don't know how to achieve this nipple orgasm. I have tried so hard but cannot achieve one. I really need to because I cannot leave my nipples alone and am getting harder at playing with, using my nails to grip them tighter.

(15-09-2014, 09:06 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I don't know how to achieve this nipple orgasm. I have tried so hard but cannot achieve one. I really need to because I cannot leave my nipples alone and am getting harder at playing with, using my nails to grip them tighter.

How long have you been trying, Daring? When I was only 19 I discovered nipple orgasm, although I was in my late 50s before I realized its full potential and learned to rely on nipple stimulation alone for solo orgasms, without touching the penis. The key discovery was that I could have multiple orgasms this way, which wasn't possible with direct penile stimulation.

Because I seemed naturally wired for this, I am perhaps the wrong person to ask. But over the years I have coached and advised a number of guys (also women). The most inspiring story concerns a Canadian guy who tried for years to have a nipple orgasm. I had conlcuded that he simply wasn't wired for it, but after three or four years he finally had one. And now, as I like to tell him, he has the quickest nipples in the West. He can have a nipple orgasm in under a minute, and he has mutliples. He will give himself a nipple orgasm while driving to work when he is stopped at traffic light.

What I am saying is that you can train your brain to respond to nipple stimulation just as it responds to genital stimulation. I know of a number of guys who trained their bodies in this way. Just in the last year there are two people I chat with who had never had a nipple orgasm who now have them regularly.

My advice is just enjoy the indescribable pleasures of nipple play without worrying about the orgasm. I am fairly confident that it will happen, and once it does, they will come easily. If it will help, here's a video of me having a sequence of particularly intense nipple and breast orgasms. http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=305959

Hope this helps!

(16-09-2014, 05:49 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(15-09-2014, 09:06 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I don't know how to achieve this nipple orgasm. I have tried so hard but cannot achieve one. I really need to because I cannot leave my nipples alone and am getting harder at playing with, using my nails to grip them tighter.

How long have you been trying, Daring? When I was only 19 I discovered nipple orgasm, although I was in my late 50s before I realized its full potential and learned to rely on nipple stimulation alone for solo orgasms, without touching the penis. The key discovery was that I could have multiple orgasms this way, which wasn't possible with direct penile stimulation.

Because I seemed naturally wired for this, I am perhaps the wrong person to ask. But over the years I have coached and advised a number of guys (also women). The most inspiring story concerns a Canadian guy who tried for years to have a nipple orgasm. I had conlcuded that he simply wasn't wired for it, but after three or four years he finally had one. And now, as I like to tell him, he has the quickest nipples in the West. He can have a nipple orgasm in under a minute, and he has mutliples. He will give himself a nipple orgasm while driving to work when he is stopped at traffic light.

What I am saying is that you can train your brain to respond to nipple stimulation just as it responds to genital stimulation. I know of a number of guys who trained their bodies in this way. Just in the last year there are two people I chat with who had never had a nipple orgasm who now have them regularly.

My advice is just enjoy the indescribable pleasures of nipple play without worrying about the orgasm. I am fairly confident that it will happen, and once it does, they will come easily. If it will help, here's a video of me having a sequence of particularly intense nipple and breast orgasms. http://www.dick.net/videos/video/&v=305959

Hope this helps!

I should add, Daring, that I have always found that gentle touches and strokes of the nipples are far more effective than any rough handling. When I start I like to space these touches by a few seconds, and feel the tingling in my prostate, let it subside, then touch again. Gradually as I become more aroused I quicken the tempo.

I have been playing with my nipples for many years and love it. I am highly aroused doing it, even more so now I use SuppleNipps. I do play hard with them so will try the gentle approach, especially when I am fully extended in Size 3XL.
I love the belted breasts, never seen that before but will certainly try that as it makes the breasts more prominent. I ill let you know when I have videoed it and send link.
Thanks for the advise.
My wife is concerned about the new permanent size but I love them and not complaining when she is sucking them hard, or anyone else for that matter.

(16-09-2014, 07:55 PM)daring_liaison Wrote:  I have been playing with my nipples for many years and love it. I am highly aroused doing it, even more so now I use SuppleNipps. I do play hard with them so will try the gentle approach, especially when I am fully extended in Size 3XL.
I love the belted breasts, never seen that before but will certainly try that as it makes the breasts more prominent. I ill let you know when I have videoed it and send link.
Thanks for the advise.
My wife is concerned about the new permanent size but I love them and not complaining when she is sucking them hard, or anyone else for that matter.

Yes, do try the gentle approach. Easy does it! Let me know how it goes.

Since I bought an open cup bra I don't use the belts much any more, but I do find it a turn on to work my nipples to orgasm when my breasts are more prominent. The session on video was a particularly intense one.

And please do send a link to your video when you make it!

(09-08-2014, 07:01 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Before I put mine on, which by the way is a few seconds after I get up in the morning, I use Tesco Sequre Clear Lubrication 75Ml, cost £3.00.
It is a pump action ware based lubricant so I put one squirt in each teat. Then I use my little finger to spread it evenly inside the teat, then run my finger over my nipple and areola. The teat grips really tight and, like you, when it pops out from the 3 sided flat faces it makes me gasp. The slickness also allows me to turn them around without loosing suction. Now that is a nice sensation too, twisting them around while pinching the end. I end up with pre-cum every time.

After reading this I started using a water-based lube on my Supple Nipps, applying it as you describe here. I do find that the nipples respond more quickly to the suction this way. Thanks for posting this.

You are welcum.
It helps them slide up inside much more quickly and keeps them soft as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon