Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Out and About

(20-06-2013, 12:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  .....either that or if it's feasible and you have the money: a laser or electrolysis.

For the cost of laser you could get implants! lol

What I actually find interesting is that ever since I tried the first time using FG and SP it took FOREVER to feel anything, like 4 months. But I swear that every time I've trued anything since, I get really itchy in the chest area within just the first couple days.

I mean, my metabolism has been insanely fast my whole life, but I've only jut barely started on SP two days ago to get going and I have been scratching all day! Just makes me want to pour all the stuff down my throat to goooooo but I know a slow ramp up is best. (And that more pills doesn't necessarily equal explosive growth)

Arg. Why can't it be 6-7 weeks from now already? Tongue

In an age of instant gratification..... breast growth rates don't get anyone excited! lol Kind of why I went the mechanical route.... negative air pressure... they get large fast!

So here are my before pics. I took these sometime in March when I first discovered the Solgar low dosage PM tabs.

As you can tell, I'm no photographer. The under the nip shots are uneven because there isn't anything on my right side. Sad The growth you see is just from my 3 month on three off program of various herbs I've taken in the past.

After taking these pics I knew something had worked, so I started building my current system to get me where I want. For good this time.

So to wrap 'till now, I've been on SP since Tuesday the 18th, taking 2320mg per day & FG 2440mg since Sunday the23rd. I'm posting today because I already have more energy and I'm already a little more calm as well. Maybe Me tricking myself? Who knows.

Regardless, I'm excited to get going again. No turning back this time! Big Grin

Best of luck Lilagirl Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon