Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Out and About

So, this thread probably isn't about what you think.

About two hours ago, I was walking around my house ala bra and panties (with an insane push-up on) thinking, no, knowing that my family wouldn't be back for at least two hours.

So I'm enjoying the freedom to be myself for the first time in probably weeks because there's always someone around (I live with 5 adult family members), and the next thing I know I turn around to see my Uncle walk in our side door. Now, luckily my Uncle is currently residing with my family due to troubles and I've confided many things in him that most of my family doesn't know...

But wanting to become an feminized male is not something ANYONE in my family knows.

As of now he hasn't said anything to me, and considering our relationship I don't think he will. But this is the first time I've ever been caught, and I'm 25. I'm freaking out a little, but the cat should be out of the bag within a couple months anyway, so I'm not too worried... I guess.. Huh

So I guess that's my intro. You gals can call me Lila. I'm a 25 year old male, and I weigh about 135 and I'm 5'6". Not a huge guy. I've been thin as a rail for my entire life, and I actually have trouble gaining weight.. I've known I want to be at least a somewhat feminized male for a loooong time, like since I was 10. I've gone through spurts of taking different combinations of herbs for a month or two, but I've only ever felt the slightest tingle up on my chest, and my financial situation never made me able to keep it up for long.

That is until I discovered PM (through lurking here) earlier this year! I managed to find some Solgar PM in March, and I felt the effects after only a week of taking way too many of the low dosage pills along with some Fenugreek and Black Cohosh. The result? A left almost boob, and a right flatty. Though I'm sure I have gotten like 0.5% growth from all the other things I've been trying over the years.

So that takes this story to the present. I've been doing a ton of research both here and all around the internet, and that with my personal experience gives me confidence in deciding to start on a serious regiment of Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, a little Black Cohosh, and a moderate dose of PM to start. I started on the SP today, and I'm going to ramp up this dosage for a week or so before adding Fg, and then eventually PM in a couple weeks.

I'll try to get some 'before' pictures up soon. Its hard to have any real privacy in a house like mine!

/rant

I can't wait to grooooooowwww

Hello Lila.

Welcome to the board. Smile

(19-06-2013, 05:54 AM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  As of now he hasn't said anything to me, and considering our relationship I don't think he will. But this is the first time I've ever been caught, and I'm 25. I'm freaking out a little, but the cat should be out of the bag within a couple months anyway, so I'm not too worried... I guess.. Huh

It's possible he might not saying anything to you about this unless you bring up the issue yourself. There's all sorts of reasons why males wear bra and panties, and not all of them involve wanting to physically feminize their body. He may have thought you were curious or maybe you have a fetish for women's underwear. I wouldn't be surprised if he was as embarrassed as you about the encounter.

You may not need to take so many herbs to get breast growth. It's all up to you of course, but if you ever want to reduce the herbs you're taking, I think you could do that without compromising your breast growth.

Thanks for the response!

On the subject of my Uncle, I'm sure it's not a terrible thing. I know he's seen some strange stuff in his lifetime, so its unlikely to effect him too much. Plus, we hung out for about two hours after this encounter and watched the NBA Finals and the US World Cup qualifier match together, joking all the while. Like I said, not totally worried.

Quote:You may not need to take so many herbs to get breast growth. It's all up to you of course, but if you ever want to reduce the herbs you're taking, I think you could do that without compromising your breast growth.

I completely agree. The plan as of now is to stick with the non-PM stuff for a couple weeks, then once I get into the PM I'll lower my dosages of everything except the SP and try to weed out what may not be helping. I chose Fenugreek to get me started because it is one of the very few herbs I've found that I actually 'felt' while taking.

I also don't think I'm going to post any pics until I have some 'after' shots as well as my befores. Nobody's looking for the flat chests here, I don't think!

Being walked in on by anyone must be a shock! lucky I've never experienced that.... had my things discovered and came clean..... lots of screaming and crying.... she was pretty upset too! lol

(19-06-2013, 04:08 PM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  I also don't think I'm going to post any pics until I have some 'after' shots as well as my befores. Nobody's looking for the flat chests here, I don't think!

True. However, posting "before" pictures is helpful in giving other members a reference point for evaluating how much progress you've made in the first few months. I didn't do this, but looking back I wish I would've.

(19-06-2013, 09:01 PM)karren Wrote:  Being walked in on by anyone must be a shock! lucky I've never experienced that.... had my things discovered and came clean..... lots of screaming and crying.... she was pretty upset too! lol

I agree. I never had this happened to me either. I live alone, but if it happened now I wonder what would be the bigger shocker: me wearing female undies or the physical changes brought about by pm. Big Grin

I have been discovered by a family member by complete accident though. It went better than I thought it would.

Welcome aboard Lilagirl! Thanks for the intro, it's nice to know a little about you already. I can't imagine being discovered by accident it NOT being a big deal but lucky for you, you're not too worried about it. I'd be beside myself. The only people who know about me is one guy in my church and my wife. The only one who has actually seen me is my wife and she is OK with everything. Again, glad to have you join the conversation.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I'm actually super glad to have finally posted. I have always been super private about most everything in my life, so it will be nice to have a community to be a part of and grow with!

And flamesabers, don't think I didn't take the before pics, I just dont want to post my male hairy self just yet. I'd rather wait till I have something to show off! Tongue

Hairy? Time to invest in a good epilator!

(20-06-2013, 05:02 AM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  I have always been super private about most everything in my life, so it will be nice to have a community to be a part of and grow with!

I can really relates to this.

(20-06-2013, 05:25 AM)karren Wrote:  Hairy? Time to invest in a good epilator!

Either that or if it's feasible and you have the money: a laser or electrolysis.

(20-06-2013, 12:30 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(20-06-2013, 05:02 AM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  I have always been super private about most everything in my life, so it will be nice to have a community to be a part of and grow with!

I can really relates to this.

(20-06-2013, 05:25 AM)karren Wrote:  Hairy? Time to invest in a good epilator!

Either that or if it's feasible and you have the money: a laser or electrolysis.

I agree with Flame, its good to have before pics for a reference point. Push comes to shove you can always shave. Just DONT use nair! I REPEAT! Dont use it! (learned that lesson the hard way)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon