Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

(16-06-2013, 01:46 PM)nightkat89 Wrote:  If you are growing breasts or planning on it then you should consider the repercussions of the decision. It is not simply an on and off type of thing, the girls will be there. However if you are trying to hide, give ace wrap a try, there are also control vests for men to flatten the chests.

I would not recommend binding with bandages at all, they provide more harm than good, if you have to hide them, avoid bandages at all costs. a control vest, binder, or compression shirt.

LOL

see what everybody means by the wind,

Mine are only small , but a lot more fleshier today and they were happily tucked away in a normal shirt,

Then walking too the office a gust of wind flattened the whole shirt and every form and crease around right boob showed up,

Must watch for that one

Julie

(23-06-2013, 02:08 PM)sfem Wrote:  The idea of hiding them in male mode becomes invalid after you reach a certain point.

sfem - I like the Under Armour look! Big Grin
I know your post was about being less self conscious in public, but I think you've found a great way to hide melons in plain view.
Your Under Armour compression top screams "muscular" to me, instead of feminine. It's all in how it's worn, and the attitude.

Here's sfem's pic, sporting a pair of NBE grown B cups:

Here's an Under Armour compression top ad, sporting a pair of buff pec muscles:

The Under Armour really brings out the "masculine" look. I'm guessing the Under Armour brand also helps - it seems a lot of muscular men wear them, and have their pec's showing through. It also doesn't hurt if you have a strong pair of biceps, to complete the look. I know when I see a "well chested" guy in a compression top, the first think I think of is muscular pecs. There's subtle differences between the B cups and pec muscles, but I bet most folks wouldn't give it a second thought.

Of course it only goes so far - it probably wouldn't work for DDs, but it *might* work for a C cup?

But OMG

theres a hell of a lot of difference when sfem takes it off

YUM

Julie

Having, or lacking, biceps, would definitely make a difference. Me, my arms are teeny tiny and super slim. Even when I would TRY, I never could make my upper body muscular. Of course, I'm glad for that now...

(29-07-2013, 05:15 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Having, or lacking, biceps, would definitely make a difference. Me, my arms are teeny tiny and super slim. Even when I would TRY, I never could make my upper body muscular.

You to huh? I kept trying in fact I pumped iron for a couple years inc all of the related supplements and never got anywhere appearance wise, I did get stronger, but never developed any visible changes aside from loosing a bit of weight...

(30-07-2013, 08:58 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(29-07-2013, 05:15 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Having, or lacking, biceps, would definitely make a difference. Me, my arms are teeny tiny and super slim. Even when I would TRY, I never could make my upper body muscular.

You to huh? I kept trying in fact I pumped iron for a couple years inc all of the related supplements and never got anywhere appearance wise, I did get stronger, but never developed any visible changes aside from loosing a bit of weight...

Other than trying to impress or intimidate people, I never understood the urge to bulk up and get huge muscles. I think getting stronger is the real achievement. If anything, getting stronger but not bulking up means you don't have to make changes in your wardrobe. If I was going to pursue a workout program, I would prefer to get stronger but not get huge muscles.

(30-07-2013, 12:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-07-2013, 08:58 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Other than trying to impress or intimidate people, I never understood the urge to bulk up and get huge muscles. I think getting stronger is the real achievement. If anything, getting stronger but not bulking up means you don't have to make changes in your wardrobe. If I was going to pursue a workout program, I would prefer to get stronger but not get huge muscles.

It was due to giving into some heavy Ridicule I was getting from multiple directions at the time (at the same time life was throwing me a number of curveballs).

Ancient History, but yes I did screw up in giving in.

(30-07-2013, 12:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Other than trying to impress or intimidate people, I never understood the urge to bulk up and get huge muscles. I think getting stronger is the real achievement. If anything, getting stronger but not bulking up means you don't have to make changes in your wardrobe. If I was going to pursue a workout program, I would prefer to get stronger but not get huge muscles.

"bulking up" for the shape of the muscle is definitely about impression, vs strength. For someone just interested in being strong, that's a better goal! Shy

And yes a lot of the muscle is just for the look of having muscle. In the case of Under Armor, it's all about the "façade" of muscle - a visual expression of "manliness".

(31-07-2013, 03:50 AM)lightwinder Wrote:  And yes a lot of the muscle is just for the look of having muscle. In the case of Under Armor, it's all about the "façade" of muscle - a visual expression of "manliness".

That would definitely explain why that concept is so foreign to me. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon