Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

I want to start OM and work my way to and A or B cup. But I still have to go in public and around family. How do you hide them? Or reduce how noticable they are?

Any pic with them normal and hidden?

Thanks
Candy

If you are growing breasts or planning on it then you should consider the repercussions of the decision. It is not simply an on and off type of thing, the girls will be there. However if you are trying to hide, give ace wrap a try, there are also control vests for men to flatten the chests.

(16-06-2013, 12:32 PM)cdgirl007 Wrote:  I want to start OM and work my way to and A or B cup. But I still have to go in public and around family. How do you hide them? Or reduce how noticable they are?

OM? Do you mean pm?

I agree with nightkat. Having breasts isn't a part-time change or something you can easily hide when it might be inconvenient. I think this is why the significance of the decision to grow breasts is stressed so much for genetic males. It could be quite literally be a life-changing decision. If you want to have breasts in private but not in public I suggest getting breast forms instead.

As far as hiding them goes, I would suggest wearing baggy clothes or dressing in layers. However, that does nothing for you if you still want to go swimming or otherwise be topless in public.

(16-06-2013, 12:32 PM)cdgirl007 Wrote:  Any pic with them normal and hidden?

Thanks
Candy

I'll be taking my monthly progress pics next Sunday. I suppose I could try dressing in layers to see how much I can hide them. However, if you are really that concerned about hiding them, I strongly suggest saving your money and avoiding the trouble of pursuing a decision that could really complicate your life for the worse.

without wearing a bra no one really notices them.... its wearing a bra they notice! Mine are larger than Bs and even my mates on my hockey team have seen mine up close and personal ..... and they could care less as long as I can put the puck in the net! lol

Welcome to the site Karren! I have been enjoying your posts on crossdressers.com for years, though I haven't been there much since finding this place. I got tired of being told how idiotic I am to believe that herbs can cause breast growth. Besides, these 34B's would tend to disprove that anyway. Smile I was also not terribly fond of the mods accusing my wife of being fake because she happened to be so understanding of my "condition". Overall, a good forum filed with great people, I just got tired of getting ragged on and called a liar all the time. Great to see to you here.

Holy crop, rant off! I guess I needed to get that off my chest. My sincere apologies to the OP.

I will now attempt to constructively add my 2 cents to the original query. I am about a 34B now, and have little issue with being noticed when I'm out and about. HOWEVER! I have noticed a couple of things. When the wind is blowing hard and I'm walking into it(I almost always wear tshirts, btw), bam, there they are, no hiding them. The front of my shirt conforms to every little feature.

The second thing: if I'm wearing a bra under that shirt, forget about it, no hiding them.

I would reiterate what flame said; weigh your options carefully, this stuff is for real, and when you reach a certain point, if you are uncomfortable with them being noticed, it will be a life changing thing, whether you want it to be or not. It's a very individual thing, some have no problem with the perception of others, some do(in a big way), and some (like me) are slowly making our way from one to the other. I have found personally that I was not entirely prepared for having noticeable breasts, even though I had successfully convinced myself that I was. It is only recently that I realize just how much I had been lying to myself about my feelings regarding how others perceive me. The good news is, I'm giving slightly less of a shit every day. Smile

(17-06-2013, 12:35 AM)Lisia Wrote:  Welcome to the site Karren! I have been enjoying your posts on crossdressers.com for years, though I haven't been there much since finding this place. I got tired of being told how idiotic I am to believe that herbs can cause breast growth.

Hey Lisia! I'm still active there but it is now forbidden to talk about "unapproved" methods of breast development so im really happy I found you here!

From what I could tell it was unofficially prohibited even back then. I could post about it, but I got jumped on for doing so. I was just trying to be helpful and spread the info. Not at all surprised it is now officially banned.

It ticks me off that you can only discuss certain things..... I'm not one to set quietly by either.... so I get a lot of flack..... but haven't gotten kicked off this year... yet! lol

I'm a member at the same place, and it was upsetting that we could not talk about some things. Took a while but I found this.

(17-06-2013, 08:02 PM)karren Wrote:  It ticks me off that you can only discuss certain things..... I'm not one to set quietly by either.... so I get a lot of flack..... but haven't gotten kicked off this year... yet! lol

Exactly..... so you want to grown a pair but you don't ant anyone to see them? I used to feel that way but now I'm like if they show they show.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon