Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

hmm, that was supposed to say I can sooooo relate to Julie's comment about
stop playing with them and pulling up your shirt to look at them! rofl

julie

(18-06-2013, 07:10 PM)karren Wrote:  I thought in Japan they did market bras for men? Personally I wouldn't buy lingerie made for a male! lol.

I heard the same thing about Japan marketing bras for men. I'm not sure how far it went. I think it would have just about as much success as manties or mantyhose. If I'm not mistaken, there's also some sites advertising him and her matching lingerie sets, at least one I think sells bras and panties for males.

As your comment illustrates, males who enjoy wearing lingerie wouldn't want to buy the male version of lingerie. Males who have no interest in wearing women's clothes but have enough breast tissue to fill a bra probably would prefer wearing a plan sports bra than a pretty lace bra.

Here's a link to a news bit that was on tv not too long ago. It's about a company marketing lingerie to men. I threw it up on facebook trying to get people talking, but no one bit on it.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/04...e-for-men/

(16-06-2013, 12:32 PM)cdgirl007 Wrote:  I want to start OM and work my way to and A or B cup. But I still have to go in public and around family. How do you hide them? Or reduce how noticable they are?

Any pic with them normal and hidden?

Thanks
Candy

I would assume the "larger" you are, the easier it will be to "hide them" from others. For example, if you're lets say 123.7lbs at nearly 6ft, good luck. But if your on the more rotund side, say 183lbs at 5ft 6in. it wouldn't nearly as complicated as they could be "hidden" by a baggy shirt which would allow others to assume they're "moobs". Other than that if you still feel self concious around others, invest in some a-frame t-shirts (tank tops) and wear one of those under your T-shirts.

(19-06-2013, 07:41 AM)geek Wrote:  I would assume the "larger" you are, the easier it will be to "hide them" from others. For example, if you're lets say 123.7lbs at nearly 6ft, good luck. But if your on the more rotund side, say 183lbs at 5ft 6in. it wouldn't nearly as complicated as they could be "hidden" by a baggy shirt which would allow others to assume they're "moobs". Other than that if you still feel self concious around others, invest in some a-frame t-shirts (tank tops) and wear one of those under your T-shirts.

Being 6 feet tall and weighing 123 lbs sounds really underweight to me. I would think such a person would have a hard time growing breasts because of the bare minimal amount of body fat.

I'm 6 feet tall and weigh around 185 lbs. While wearing some shirts, it's clear my breasts are very pointy-like, something usually not seen with moobs I think. With practically all other shirts I wear, projection of my breasts over my abdomen is evident. Short of wearing a coat or many layers, I don't think there's really a practical way to make my chest look totally flat as it was before starting NBE.

As far as being self-conscious, I think if you really feel self-conscious of your breasts, no amount of disguising them will change your feelings. You'll probably still be worried someone can see through the disguise. I think AbiDrew's point really hits home here. If you don't want people to focus on your breasts, you yourself must not be so self-conscious with wanting to hide them.

Very much agree with that

If you act as if there not there or important , others do too

Julie

If you cut the top off a pair of pantyhose and use it as a bra it tends to flatten the girls down and keep nipples from showing through your shirt.
Control top nude seem to work the best.
Just the fact that you have a enough to try to conceal is a pretty good feeling in itself lol.

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh
now I do like that idea

Brilliant

Julie

I was there. I wanted to just have them, but not show off. I would wear baggy clothes, heavy shirts, etc. Never binding because that might as well be a tourniquet around your chest. A couple months ago I realized that is just wasn't working anymore. When a giant sweatshirt can't hide your breasts anymore, you might as well stop trying. Once I stopped trying to hide them from the world and embrace my decision and my change, I've been much happier with myself.

If you are considering NBE, it's because you've decided that something is missing in your life. Something that will help you be the best you that you can be... the happiest you. If you can't be comfortable being THAT you in a crowd, than perhaps breasts is not what you actually need.

Demon
yes appreciate what you say,

but some of us just have too achieve balance, with the raging cycles, so

as Bryony puts it

if she can achieve mental calm and balance and the side effects are breasts so be it,

Just have too keep an eye and not let them go too big ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon