Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hiding them in male mode

Yes! I am gravitating in that direction.

(17-06-2013, 09:33 PM)karren Wrote:  Exactly..... so you want to grown a pair but you don't want anyone to see them?

The irony of course is if other people do notice, that's a definite confirmation you're in fact making progress with growing breasts. Big Grin

(18-06-2013, 03:15 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 09:33 PM)karren Wrote:  Exactly..... so you want to grown a pair but you don't want anyone to see them?

The irony of course is if other people do notice, that's a definite confirmation you're in fact making progress with growing breasts. Big Grin

am i the only one who wants others TO notice? Tongue

Hi all ,

On my first round of PM, I grew too a small 46a, which was noticeable too anyone bar me and the wife of course, so did not have too cover them,

This time however they will go further,

I was wondering since perhaps a snall flattening out is needed whether a
small thin elastic bandage approx 3 inches wide wrapped round the breasts not too tight would flatten small B enough then just too wear a single layer,

I get hot and cannot quite imagine wearing 2 layers ?

Julie

(18-06-2013, 09:13 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi all ,

On my first round of PM, I grew too a small 46a, which was noticeable too anyone bar me and the wife of course, so did not have too cover them,

This time however they will go further,

I was wondering since perhaps a snall flattening out is needed whether a
small thin elastic bandage approx 3 inches wide wrapped round the breasts not too tight would flatten small B enough then just too wear a single layer,

Julie

I'd say b cups it's going to start getting noticeable and unable to hide. My goal for myself is c cups, I'd love that so much. But back on topic, if you are trying to grow the girls, why not show them off?

Will not show them off except at home

Male outside the house, female in,

Have a good marriage and wife is supportive

Like many on here inbetween is good

Calming effects is main goal and breasts would be great but will keep minimal on maintenance dose

x

Julie

(18-06-2013, 03:29 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  

Nope! But I've been staying out of this convo because I don't HAVE a "male mode". I'm all girl, 24/7. Whenever it becomes possible I'll be seeking the op, I'm that far outside the scope of this conversation.

When I did, I had even less feminine looking breasts than I do now and I still couldn't really hide them when I did try...

<-- has always had mild gyno.

(18-06-2013, 12:38 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-06-2013, 03:29 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  

Nope! But I've been staying out of this convo because I don't HAVE a "male mode". I'm all girl, 24/7. Whenever it becomes possible I'll be seeking the op, I'm that far outside the scope of this conversation.

When I did, I had even less feminine looking breasts than I do now and I still couldn't really hide them when I did try...

<-- has always had mild gyno.

I know that feeling. I'd like to go full time somewhere down the road, but I'm still a ways away from that. I guess it's about timing and praying people understand

I think there's middle ground between trying to show off what you have and trying to hide them.

(18-06-2013, 09:13 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I was wondering since perhaps a snall flattening out is needed whether a

Julie

If you find a binding method that works, I would be concerned about possible long-term health complications, as well as how much the binding may deform your breasts when you're not trying to hide them.

Binding yes agreed,

The level of binding I was thinking of was not too flatten them but too
mask the lumps, ie the pointy bits,

After all many males have moobs but we have pointy jiggly ones, so if we take the nipples away by a cover then hopefully they will just appear moobish,

Only a thought

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon