Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tweaking the NBE FAQ

I think adding a little more info as to which herb works for blocking testosterone would help. I have tried using Saw Palm and it did little to help. I read licorice and others but the results are not specific. I know it depends on the person. I'm heavy set is one better for my size? I hope that makes sense. Just thinking aloud.

(24-05-2013, 02:48 AM)wildimages Wrote:  I think adding a little more info as to which herb works for blocking testosterone would help. I have tried using Saw Palm and it did little to help. I read licorice and others but the results are not specific. I know it depends on the person. I'm heavy set is one better for my size? I hope that makes sense. Just thinking aloud.

Pm has been working just fine for me in regards to lowering my testosterone levels to the point breast development is feasible. SP is more for preventing the conversion of testosterone to DHT, rather than lowering testosterone levels. I don't think an anti-androgen herb and a phytoestrogen herb have to be mutually exclusive.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I've been wandering, are there any herbal supplements that can work as a synergist with PM, to help with how the breast develop and won't fight for the oestrogen receptors?

I've been on a PM, SP and calcium regime, I never take the same dose, but up and down it sporadically so the body does not get to used to it, the way that hormones and nutrients can fluctuate in the body.

However a lot of the time, although the chest size is definitely increasing, the burgeoning breasts look more just that bit too male. (I'm posting my 13 month development pic today, that might help you see what I mean).

Also, what is Macca, and what does it actually do?

(24-05-2013, 07:45 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I've been wandering, are there any herbal supplements that can work as a synergist with PM, to help with how the breast develop and won't fight for the oestrogen receptors?

I take PABA to boost the effectiveness of pm.

(24-05-2013, 07:45 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Also, what is Macca, and what does it actually do?

Here's a thread I recommend reading:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13996&highlight=maca

Thank you, that was an interesting read, so the jury seems to be out on Maca.

But now I need to know about Paba, I understand that it is one of the B-complex vitamins, but how does it assist the breast growth, and is it known by the name Paba everywhere or are there other brand names?

(25-05-2013, 11:36 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Thank you, that was an interesting read, so the jury seems to be out on Maca.

But now I need to know about Paba, I understand that it is one of the B-complex vitamins, but how does it assist the breast growth, and is it known by the name Paba everywhere or are there other brand names?

PABA slows down the decomposition of hormones, thereby giving your body more time to make use of them. Combining PABA with pm helps with keeping a higher level of estrogen in your body for a longer period of time. This in turns assists with breast development.

Here's a link that gives a more detailed explanation:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...th+process-

As far as I know, the product is sold everywhere as PABA.

Again thank you, and sorry, that was a lazy question. Having posted it I completed some research and found some very interesting stuff.

Flamesabers:
Quote:As far as I know, the product is sold everywhere as PABA.

Yes indeed it appears to be, and it is also in many food sources, in my favourite savoury breakfast spread and multi vitamin tablets, in low levels, so I've been taking PABA without knowing it.

PABA is an abbreviation for para-amino benzoic acid. I know it only by those two names. It can also act as something of a sun screen even when ingested, and supposedly it can help reverse the greying of hair--greying being the loss of pigment.

Well it turns out my current brand of multi vitamins did not contain PABA, so I switched to a brand that does, its a C / B complex with 50mg of PABA. I'll let you know if it works for me.

MonikaT -
Quote:It can also act as something of a sun screen even when ingested

That's cool I need all the help I can get with the amount of moles I have.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been getting a nagging feeling the FAQ is losing its steam. Sad

These are some issues that have been mentioned so far that I think could be added to the FAQ:
  • Testosterone Blockers (whether they block the conversion of testosterone into DHT or lower testosterone levels in general)

• Synergists for pm

• Maca

• How to clear out your system when switching from one NBE regime to another.

I could add a post for "synergists for pm," but the rest I lack firsthand experience with. Any takers? Shy

Sfem,

What do you think would be the best way to incorporate into the FAQ what you and others have already written in this thread?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon