Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth without budding?

I'm thinking the same thing! I moved to Austin last year. Wink

(27-04-2013, 12:28 AM)Bawb Wrote:  Apologies if this has been discussed before.

It seems like most of what I read here suggests that the first stage of breast growth is to have budding. A firm lump behind the nipple. Then breast growth follows from there.

I've been taking Natureday for about a month. I've definitely noticed growth, but no budding whatsoever. My breasts are just a lot fuller. Previously, they were really deflated... loose skin from losing weight. Now it feels like the skin is filling up with soft breast tissue.

Have any of you skipped a budding stage? If so, any idea why?

I've had a brief dance with natureday and it is good ..

For natureday to cause budding you will have to wait at least 6 months .. and that may or may not cause the budding but the breast area will eventually grow (progressively slowly)

If you want budding get on PM for about a month

Why? because they both work differently. (Long story to explain)

Stay off breast creams for a while and go on the pills, creams then to provide local inflation (boobies seem big but dont feel like boobies).. budding must be initiated form inside ..

(03-05-2013, 12:34 PM)ladyboy_in_da_cocoon Wrote:  
(27-04-2013, 12:28 AM)Bawb Wrote:  Apologies if this has been discussed before.

It seems like most of what I read here suggests that the first stage of breast growth is to have budding. A firm lump behind the nipple. Then breast growth follows from there.

I've been taking Natureday for about a month. I've definitely noticed growth, but no budding whatsoever. My breasts are just a lot fuller. Previously, they were really deflated... loose skin from losing weight. Now it feels like the skin is filling up with soft breast tissue.

Have any of you skipped a budding stage? If so, any idea why?

I've had a brief dance with natureday and it is good ..

For natureday to cause budding you will have to wait at least 6 months .. and that may or may not cause the budding but the breast area will eventually grow (progressively slowly)

If you want budding get on PM for about a month

Why? because they both work differently. (Long story to explain)

Stay off breast creams for a while and go on the pills, creams then to provide local inflation (boobies seem big but dont feel like boobies).. budding must be initiated form inside ..

ladyboy,

are you satisfaction on natureday? how long have you had it? i want your opinion on it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon