Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth without budding?

Brick 

Apologies if this has been discussed before.

It seems like most of what I read here suggests that the first stage of breast growth is to have budding. A firm lump behind the nipple. Then breast growth follows from there.

I've been taking Natureday for about a month. I've definitely noticed growth, but no budding whatsoever. My breasts are just a lot fuller. Previously, they were really deflated... loose skin from losing weight. Now it feels like the skin is filling up with soft breast tissue.

Have any of you skipped a budding stage? If so, any idea why?

I can't say as I've ever noticed the "walnut" behind my nipple either but there's definitely something going on on my chest. If anything I'd say it's more like a cookie behind my nipple but even that is probably more likely from the Noogleberry since it is about the size of a dome. I also think I'm feeling my mammary glands when I message in a circular motion - something I never noticed before NBE. It feels like really thin pencils under my skin radiating out from my nipple. Sometimes I feel them, other times I don't.

I've been led to believe the first step is some fat redistribution which can happen before that little lump. Based on my readings here, I certainly wouldn't expect any budding for at least 3-6 months. Maybe I'm interpreting things incorrectly.

(27-04-2013, 12:28 AM)Bawb Wrote:  Have any of you skipped a budding stage? If so, any idea why?

Not that I'm aware of. However, I have noticed it can be difficult to distinguish when one stage ends and when the next begins.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't breast growth essentially that little bud behind the nipple expanding and expanding, plus some fat accumulation in the area? What I have experienced is the originally pea-sized bud getting bigger and basically making up more and more of the breast. I don't have tinglings, only constant soreness and pain if I bump them accidentally. I guess as long as there is pain they are still growing?

(27-04-2013, 12:28 AM)Bawb Wrote:  Apologies if this has been discussed before.

It seems like most of what I read here suggests that the first stage of breast growth is to have budding. A firm lump behind the nipple. Then breast growth follows from there.

I've been taking Natureday for about a month. I've definitely noticed growth, but no budding whatsoever. My breasts are just a lot fuller. Previously, they were really deflated... loose skin from losing weight. Now it feels like the skin is filling up with soft breast tissue.

Have any of you skipped a budding stage? If so, any idea why?

Generally the FIRST stage is, as others have said, fat redistribution which makes your chest feel softer and fuller and you become more aware of it because clothing rubs differently. This can happen from about about 10 -14 days but may take longer.

Then at anything up to 3-4months after starting ( although possibly sooner) you get the little pea sized lump that we call budding. Somewhere around then it also becomes very sensitive/tender and you may get various soreness, itching, tingling, shooting/stabbing pains ( some, or all, or none of these, we are all different).

From what you've said, you are still in the fat redistribution stage I suspect.

See this thread for testimonials about growth without the "bud":
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14935

Skipping the "bud" or "nut" stage may be an indicator of existing breast tissue grown during puberty but never noticed? I was never completely flat so that may explain why I skipped the nut stage. I am now a full A cup after only a couple of months of full dosages. Also, I have been losing weight like crazy and am very close to my ideal "male" weight so my breast growth is contrary to my body weight change.

I always told myself that an A cup was all I needed - but of course now I need a B cup... Big Grin

(30-04-2013, 05:26 PM)SylviaTX Wrote:  I always told myself that an A cup was all I needed - but of course now I need a B cup... Big Grin

Yeah, be careful with that! I told myself a B was all I wanted, but of course I now want a C. I find myself having thoughts like: Who cares if I can't really hide them anymore? Oh wait, I care, I live in Texas! :-)

(01-05-2013, 07:38 PM)Lisia Wrote:  
(30-04-2013, 05:26 PM)SylviaTX Wrote:  I always told myself that an A cup was all I needed - but of course now I need a B cup... Big Grin

Yeah, be careful with that! I told myself a B was all I wanted, but of course I now want a C. I find myself having thoughts like: Who cares if I can't really hide them anymore? Oh wait, I care, I live in Texas! :-)

LOL. I think I'm safe wanting em as big as I want myself! But then I'm already living full time as a woman...

When I first joined here I'd already been leaving it kinda vague, but was thinking along the lines of a C. I've changed it since to thinking a D would look better on me.

Of course, I'm not really thinking too much about the actual shopping for bra's when I get that big... 32A's and B's are rare enough at Wal-Mart... I don't think I've seen any C or D's.

(30-04-2013, 05:26 PM)SylviaTX Wrote:  Skipping the "bud" or "nut" stage may be an indicator of existing breast tissue grown during puberty but never noticed?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking! I my chest is pretty loose from when I was overweight too. Now it holds a shape better when I lean over.

Quote:I always told myself that an A cup was all I needed - but of course now I need a B cup... Big Grin

Haha... I fear that will happen to me... I'm in Texas too. Maybe I'll be okay if I stay around Austin. :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon