Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I've Gathered on PM + Questions

(11-02-2013, 07:46 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  1) 4000mg a day of PM is very high, I dont think I've heard of anyone taking more than 3000mg, certainly not regularly.

I've been taking 4,000 mg of pm three days out of every week. I know Byrony has taken even higher doses. I know 4,000 mg sounds like a lot. However, considering I take only 2,000 mg four days out of the week, my weekly intake of pm is fairly close to when I was taking 2,500 mg a day.

The reason why I'm taking a high dose of 4,000 mg is to maintain brain rewiring, not because I'm unsatisfied with my NBE progress.

(11-02-2013, 10:27 AM)Opalescent Wrote:  Does PM affect facial hair growth at all, like body hair?
If I apply a PM cream to my face, would it help reduce/soften returning hair?

Some members have reported their body hair becoming a lighter color or becoming thinner since starting on pm. As far as getting rid of your facial hair entirely, I recommend looking into laser hair removal or electrolysis. I've done numerous laser treatments for my facial hair and I'm happy with the results.

Opalescent,

As flamesabers has mentioned, you'll really need to consider one of the more permanent (expensive) methods for hair removal. With my last order of PM, (6 bottles), I also got a tube of cream. It's a lovely cream, quickly absorbing, and have been using it on my face as well as boobs, for the last 2 weeks. Frankly, and disappointingly, it has produced no noticeable results. I gave it a try also, as a face cream, (hoped for a little help from some wrinkles), and while it is a great cream, have yet to see any changes. Definitely no help with facial hair. Admittedly, 2 weeks is a short test, and will continue until tube is used up. But, don't plan on buying any more. May not even get more for use as a breast cream, as coconut butter makes for a wonderful breast massage. Unless, of course, I see some kind of results on my boobs beforte the tube runs out. If there is any improvement, you can be sure I will sing it's praises.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon